Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

This one is on a smaller scale but it's easily one of my favorite stories about the kid. Actually there are two stories!

Story #1
I worked with my close friend and her cousin at a store. The cousin was ringing a customer up and was paid with a two dollar bill. He had never seen one before and asked if we could accept it, we assured him that yes, it's real money. The rest of the shift he kept going on about how neat it was and if he could keep it and we told him as long as he puts $2 in the register sure. That night my friend and her cousin went to Walgreens to buy cookies. His total was $4.00 but didn't have enough to save the $2 bill. He was pretty bummed but really wanted the cookies so he handed the clerk the $2 bill and one more dollar. The clerk says "oh I'm sorry, your total is $4.00" and the kid points his finger at the $2 bill and says "That's a two dollar bill!" The clerk repeats himself. "Your total is still $4.00..." Rather indignantly he starts stamping his finger down on the bill saying "THAT'S TWO DOLLARS IN ONE DOLLAR BILL" My friend got fed up with this and yanked his wallet out of his hands and put down another dollar. As they were walking out of the store the kid is still trying to figure out if he got ripped off. Literally stopped in his tracks and started mumbling to himself "two dollars, three bills... no no, ohhh ok yeah"

Story #2
The same kid came into our store to work his shift and the first words out of his mouth were "Welp, I just lost five bucks!" We asked where and he said at the gas station. We asked him if somebody grabbed the five bucks or what and he says "No, I prepaid to get gas and didn't estimate right and gave them too much money" Me and his cousin are just staring at him and we needed him to clarify. He prepays for gas but if he fills his tank before using the entire amount of what he paid the clerk he just goes "well poo poo, there goes another three bucks" It never dawned on him to ask for his change inside. By our estimates he's probably lost close to $150 dollars from just leaving $2-$5 ever 2 weeks. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread