Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Ben's review of TW Knight Orion (TLK Prime) is out for patreon backers. All Imma say is, all the poo poo he goes through with the transformation makes me very glad I went with the Unique Toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
UT are some goddamn wizards when it comes to Bayformers. I still really dig Peru Kill and I'm pondering getting their Megatron.

I also saw the Just Transform It for DX9 La Hire and transformation-wise it's in the same class as the UT stuff, don't know what quality is like... it's just a shame the head has those big bulgy staring eyes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I really want the UT Galvatron but im so far out of 3P at this point it would just stick out. Hopefully Hasbro does a new version for SS to satisfy me.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
BBTS has finally shipped my Ectotron. Can't wait for the bustin to make me feel good.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
BBTS has FINALLY informed me that my MP Arcee has arrived.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Was Alternators/Binaltech the last gasp for real-world licensed vehicle modes?

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
man, i'd looked at plenty of pictures and vids and stuff beforehand but that really doesn't convey how much of an absolute unit Devastator is when he's put together and sitting in front of you. maybe it's just because i don't really have any frame of reference for stuff of this size but what a presence

Rhyno posted:

Hopefully Hasbro does a new version for SS to satisfy me.

i think retail listings say he's meant to be coming in Kingdom?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

GD_American posted:

No?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Homora Gaykemi posted:

i think retail listings say he's meant to be coming in Kingdom?

We're talking about Bayverse stuff, Galvatron from TF4.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Rhyno posted:

We're talking about Bayverse stuff, Galvatron from TF4.

Ah poo poo yeah, sorry, forgot that the conversation chain started with talking about tlk prime :sweatdrop:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

GD_American posted:

Mainline Movie toys, Studio Series, MP.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I guess the ridiculous cost of MP now kinda pushed that off in my mind

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Earthrose gave us new Datsun Bois, probably the thing I wanted most in a modern TF line that didn't cost $80 each.

Edit: Kingdom Huffer looks so good

https://youtu.be/8bL1k6Hs9bA

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 20, 2021

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I got some new Diaclones!

https://imgur.com/a/BkbQFWz

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

I got some new Diaclones!

https://imgur.com/a/BkbQFWz

I love the lil noggin on the first bot

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Runamuck and Runabout should be able to combine to form Muckabout.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Any recommendations on where to sell some old G1 loose figures? I put some stuff up on eBay and the fees to sell toys is insane, sold for $225 and the fee was $34ish.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Facebook groups or the Mercari app.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The ninja consultant for the Decepticons.

https://twitter.com/NoContextOmniTF/status/1254136610595262471?s=20

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Medullah posted:

Any recommendations on where to sell some old G1 loose figures? I put some stuff up on eBay and the fees to sell toys is insane, sold for $225 and the fee was $34ish.
It's worth listing here in case someone wants that one weird figure you have.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

That was sneaky? Magnus is easily flummoxed.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Poor Magnus.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I forgot to share this

We got a list of the upcoming Super 7 Transformers Ultimate figures. While they don't transform, some of them are uh

They're

Uh

https://twitter.com/super7store/status/1362857245478772741

Well. I can't say I would have ever guessed a few of them.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’m surprised Hasbro allowed the licensing for those, considering they sit in exactly the same niche as their own RED figures.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The_Doctor posted:

I’m surprised Hasbro allowed the licensing for those, considering they sit in exactly the same niche as their own RED figures.

Psst, check out what Aligatorcon is

I don't think Hasbro in a million years would have done that figure

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Good to see Prowl got better at least.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Burkion posted:

That figure has actually received a 3P figure, I think strangehamster still owns his.

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Burkion posted:

That would have been an insanely metal explanation for where Gator BW Megatron got his body.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Alligatorcon, is that the other Sharkticon design from the Movie, or is that the one from that G1 episode where they made a gator from Prime's body?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GD_American posted:

Alligatorcon, is that the other Sharkticon design from the Movie, or is that the one from that G1 episode where they made a gator from Prime's body?

The latter

Its great

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Spiderdrake posted:

That figure has actually received a 3P figure, I think strangehamster still owns his.

The recent MechFansToys Skullcruncher also has a Alligatorcon deco available.

It's also a really neat Skullcruncher, for all your Croctimus Prime needs.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Burkion posted:

Oh, huh. I just read it as Allicon. Still need to find one of those.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GeshGav/status/1363818922223366144

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

Oh, huh. I just read it as Allicon. Still need to find one of those.

I wasn't sure what figure that was so I googled it, I might take a trip out to this store on the chance it's actually in stock at this clearance price.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Crikey, you could definitely get an army of them at that price

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Medullah posted:

I wasn't sure what figure that was so I googled it, I might take a trip out to this store on the chance it's actually in stock at this clearance price.

Grab them all if they're at that price!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Picked up Kingdom Cyclonus and Optimus Primal. They’re a bit bloody good, aren’t they? Only issue is that it feels like I’m gonna snap Primal’s torso every time I transform him, but it is a nice secure hinge at least, not as floppy as other recent transformers I’ve picked up.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DigitalRaven posted:

Picked up Kingdom Cyclonus and Optimus Primal. They’re a bit bloody good, aren’t they? Only issue is that it feels like I’m gonna snap Primal’s torso every time I transform him, but it is a nice secure hinge at least, not as floppy as other recent transformers I’ve picked up.

:hmmyes:

Only a bit though. :v:

You're absolutely right about that hinge though, seriously.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

The_Doctor posted:

Then double your money selling them to goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

My experience with Wal-Mart super low clearance "in stock" items is they're very rarely actually there.