Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
I'm still going to call it a a Galvathread!

Seriously though, here's to another 1,000 pages with you guys and gals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
This turned out really nice. I hope the production run looks just as good.

This is Perfect Effect's PE-DX02 Arranea Motobot, which is pretty apparent that it's Blackarachnia.

Part of the Robot/Vehicle mode sperates to form a cool spider drone which can hold weapons around it's mouth.

EDIT:Whoops, sorry I should've added more info.

Lepecard fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 24, 2013

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Separate parts as in what? Like lots of cool accessories, or it's a partsformer to get it to go from motorcycle to 'bot?

A little of both actually.

Extra weapons and if it's anything like Perfect Effect's Arcee then transformation will require a bit of parts-forming.

Hopefully a review will be out soon to clarify everything.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Why cookie Rocket posted:

It's beena long-held dream of mine to obtain an AFA-graded Beast Wars Neo Randy, then shake the poo poo out of it until he crumbles into gold fragments. It would be the centerpiece of my MISB collection-- an homage to GPS and the stupidity of AFA grading at the same time.

I would love to see this happen!

How much does it cost to get something like that AFA graded?

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

I mean't seeing an AFA graded Randy crushed to pieces but that video still cracks me up.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

having a death spasm of Bumblebees.

That's the worst type of death....

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
So, did you guys hear about how TRU mistakenly mailed out an Acid Storm so the guy who received it contacted them asking if he could pay for but TRU demanded that the person return it?

There's a big thread about it on TFW.

I just wonder if anybody got any Soundwaves in the mail??

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

No Your Other Left posted:

Really not feeling the new Whirl toy.

The upper torso and shoulders look mis-transformed to me.

I understand that the people who set up these booths only have a few minutes or so to get everything ready so getting everything a 100% transformed isn't a top priority but you'd think they'd allocate time to do so especially when photos are going to be hitting the internet within the hour.

Such as what happened with Blitzwing.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Embarrassing? You never got rammed with a loving cart over a clearanced 2-pack.

Hey there! "Also got hit by a shopping cart" buddy! :hfive:

Ok, whoever is in charge of putting gloss on these preview toys, KNOCK IT OFF!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

3 posted:

It's more likely a protective finish so that the painted prototypes they put out for display don't just completely disintegrate. I dislike the gloss as much as the next guy, but given the choice between boring-rear end monochrome test shots and some offish-looking paintjobs, I'd go for the latter.

I wasn't being completely serious but just look at Skids and the Armada Starscream.

It probably is a protective finish to keep them safe during transportation and however many times they're transformed for display/posing.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey everyone, check out the new Thew video!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

...that face.

I like the wings,legs, and the shoulder vents though.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
I'm fine with City Commander but I wish his gigantic gun did something aside from take up space.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Speaking of Nova Prime(s), has anyone else ever seen Master Collector's extremely limited edition figure?

I don't think they ever got around to their second run so only ten were made.

Can't find any pictures of it painted but it could've been yours for......

$500 + $40 for shipping

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

catch22 posted:

I think that's the best looking one. Why were so few made?

There hasn't been any activity from them since 2010 it seems but I think it was due to budgeting constraints and the team consisted of just two people(I think).

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
So, I know i'm extremely late to the party but I just finally got to read The Last Stand of the Wreckers. I really enjoyed it!

Before this I think the last Transformers comics i've read were Dreamwave's Transformers/Gijoe and Micromasters. I didn't really care for those unfortunately.

Now i'm about to dive in to IDW's MTMTE so soon i'll be able to know what people are talking about!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Wow, god thing i'm caught up with MTMTE now or those spoilers would've horrible.

Speaking of MTMTE, any guesses as to where this current story arc is going?

How ludicrous would it be to think that maybe Tailgate will be become the new Ultra Magnus?
I mean he was just recently taught the unabridged version of the Tyrest Accord...and maybe some kinda' techno miracle will happen to his spark causing it to be more powerful.

Lepecard fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Aug 20, 2013

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
I hope Toyworld doesn't end up with a C & D from Hasbro before they're able to release their IDW Megatron and Ultra Magnus.

I'd love to see that Stealth Bomber Megatron in a larger size.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey, check out what ACToys has in the works:

Looks pretty drat cool to me!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hmm, i'm starting to think my crazy MTMTE theory that Tailgate becomes the new Ultra Magnus isn't so crazy after all.

Though, I still have a much crazier theory that Rewind is still alive!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Introducing.....THRUSTINATOR!

I find this both brilliant and horrifying.

On a side note,Dirgegun and the other cyborgs are some of my favorite Beast Wars molds....
....wish I had them though.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey there's a new Thew!

EDIT: Here's a link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWziusF7ps

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Armada Optimus Prime got second place?

That's awesome and I really hope they do this type of poll every year.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey guys, take a second to think about Grimlock.

Got an image in your mind? Ok, now imagine him fused with Dygenguar and toss in some Escaflowne!

Honestly, I think the design is radical but *insert gripe about how the movie aesthetic doesn't match anything else Transformer related.*

Also, I should wait till we get to see more than just a silhouette...

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Optimist Prime posted:

Hello BSS Transformers Thread,
Does anyone have KFC's Perceptor?

For a really dumb moment I thought I had missed out on a very bizarre kid's meal toy.

Seriously though, I think i've only seen one complaint about the knees being really tight and another person saying the scope on there's comes off too easily.

That seems to be about it for any QC problems.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Keldroc posted:

itshappening.gif

I cannot properly express how glad I am to see this trend developing.

I was super ecstatic until I saw the knees.

I really REALLY hope that it's grey plastic painted and not a metallic plastic that makes up the inner part of the knees.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Imgur is down. Hopefully these work!

Rattrap and especially that Crosscut look amazing!

I'm not sure about Tankor though, but that's probably because i'm comparing it to the Beast Machines mold which is one of my favorites(despite being inaccurate...).

Maybe Tankor should have been Titan class!:haw:

Quick question on the Skids/Crosscut mold:

Are those wrist guns removable?

Lepecard fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Dec 17, 2013

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Although I agree that it's strange that they're going with Pirates as this year's theme I can't help but be excited because you guys are forgetting the coolest pirate-bot!

Hint:....It's Cannonball! The one with the creepy tech-spec that's a repaint of Cybertron Red Alert.

Hey! Happy 100 pages everyone!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Xenomrph posted:

I have Cannonball, he's a fun toy. What was creepy about his tech-spec?

"A reckless pirate concerned only with where his next bit of stolen treasure is coming from. Cannonball and his crew of oil-thirsty pirates have terrorized merchant starships for centuries, returning to Cybertron only rarely to refuel and spend their ill-gotten loot on black-market Energon stars and pleasure programs. He claims loyalty to the Decepticon cause only because Megatron allows him to operate freely as long as he continues to attack only Autobot ships."

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Speaking of Peaugh, I wouldn't mind him if he'd just use some editing.

I'd love to see some type of blooper reel done.

I can't remember which video, but I could swear there was one where his camera just falls off the table.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Holy poo poo, I got to go this long without ever knowing about Felzbug.

Those gardening gloves are far creepier than that puppet.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
The Jhiaxus mold looks okay and i'm glad it's more than just a recolor with a new head but I can definitely say i'm more excited to see what Why Cookie Rocket makes!

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
For anybody that hasn't seen the recently announced Mega-Drive Megatron by Tomy, here it is:

This'll be the first toy I import....depending on the price.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Did Hasbro just think it was close enough to the old design?

I wonder if anybody will be confused by the combiner head in the Energon Grimlock?

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Look at that back panel!

Amazing paint job.

Also, there's this:

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Where the hell is my updated Quickstrike?

There was the deluxe figure Darksteel in the DOTM line but that was more of an homage.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey, it's Devcon.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
So, it seems like we'll be getting a repaint of Generations Whirl into Shockwave in this Transformers Cloud event/game/manga or whatever it is.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
You want Redecos? You got Redecos!

looks to be:

1. Alpha Trion

2. The Fallen

3. Sunstreaker (Diaclone police car??)

4. Smokescreen (G2,right?)

5. Drift (Deadlock was his Decepticon name,right?)

6. Overdrive

7. Downshift

8. Camshaft

9. Silverbolt!

10. Go Shooter (Maybe this was inspired by the Nightbeat repaint of this mold?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Anybody want an Optimus Prime that turns into an ornament ink pen?

Honestly, that bot mode is pretty rad.