Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I lost faith in Oliver's VA after he said the line "O-o-okay" as "Oh. Oh. Okay".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

ThornBrain posted:

E: Shadar's voice actor is TV/stage actor and musician Brian Protheroe. Turns out he had a minor hit in the 70s with "Pinball", and his music in general is quite good; it's like an oddball Soft Rock.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

No comment on those Monolith enemies? Those are adorable AND creative.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It reminds me of Neil Kaplan's voicework of Wiseman in aten Kaitos Origins, and is therefore officially awesome.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

ThornBrain posted:

Having finally looked up a bit about the DS game, this is indeed the end of that version. The White Witch, the douche counsel, and --------Pea-------- aren't in that game. In fact, you may notice from hereon-out that there isn't any more Ghibli-animated cutscenes, so perhaps it was a "we need more content for the bigger version" decision.

I may actually be getting the DS version soon, so keep an eye out for live streams of it, should I decide to have them.

Seriously? Not even the ending?

• Locked thread