Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

ThornBrain posted:

Seriously, gently caress that cat monkey.

Just realized I should have named it "Rick".

I can't recall the reference so I'll just assume you mean "with a silent P".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Last Transmission posted:

Well, for all the commotion Oliver's clothes caused in Drippy's world, now no one in Motorville gives a gently caress about his LARP getup.

They probably won't call him out to his face on his new "imaginary friend" and possible crossdressing so soon after his mom's death. But you just know they're keeping one eye on him and the other on the police blotter.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Yapping Eevee posted:

:golfclap: You've got no worries when it comes to structuring screenshot updates, Thorn.

Kingdom Hearts II also saw fit to inform me that salty icecream is a thing. It still sounds kinda counter-intuitive to me.

Salt enhances flavor, so there's no reason it can't improve the taste of sweets. Hell, last winter Starbucks wouldn't shut up about them putting sea salt in their caramel drinks.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
You named a familar that's supposed to specialize in healing after Shiro. There is no happy ending to this story, is there?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

slycooper20 posted:

You know, I'll never understand what possessed the developers to think that using MP when you use magic outside of battle was a good idea. It just makes the battles more annoying to deal with considering all of your damaging moves cost MP.

At least they typically give you a full heal before bosses. So it kind of balances out.

• Locked thread