Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Bike: SV650
Years ridden: 4
Down for: twisty roads, fixing standing around while people fix bikes, summit point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

HNasty posted:

If you do a NESBA track day they have a decent little one day program they make you go through before they set you loose, also you could pay me, I can be the Burgess to you Rossi.

NESBA is done dude. Alot of the CRs joined together and made N2 though so that's an option. There was a gif floating around on these forums somewhere of a crash that happened at Beave with N2 this past weekend involving a CR. Apparently some dude in I group decided to pit at the last moment as a CR was passing him on the outside and went off line right into the CR. Bike flipped and hit the guy who was filming a little bit behind them.

My buddy has done a few days with N2 and says that I group has turned into B group...buncha people ham fisting on straights and parking it once they get to a corner causing major traffic.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I'm interested in taking my SV out for that ride. Let me check with the g/f since I know we have stuff later in the afternoon but I dont think anything in the morning!

• Locked thread