Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE these. We are looking at them from afar at the moment, as I may pick one up for my wife as she's tired of driving the XTerra. How's the backseat legroom, keeping in mind I'm 5'10", she's 5'4", and most of the time the backseat is going to have a growing 6 year old in it. Doesn't seem to be much there...

I don't want to go to the dealer because...well...I might pick it up on an impulse buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bob A Feet posted:

Seconded. I let a few of my friends drive it pretty often and I'll ride in the back. 5'10" 180 pounds and I have no problems with my 6'1" roommate in the seat in front of me. Good head room too. The only bad things about the back seats is they don't fold flat very easily.

Good to know. I absolutely love the looks of the little thing and can only imagine what an absolute riot it must be to drive (keeping in mind I drive a 2012 Mustang GT). Would be nice to pick one up and keep the XTerra for hunting/fishing/back up duty.

Time to send the wife on a test drive.