Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans

Laranzu posted:

Anyone else get in for the ST Octane Academy? Registrations opened the other day. I got my slot in April.

Thanks for this, registered for a session in October. Am I reading the FAQ correctly that even though I registered myself, its ok to send an immediate relative in my place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
I bought a 2014 back in October and it had the new motor mounts installed at the factory.

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
I usually put premium in my focus. I feel like I can tell a difference when I put regular in. Of course it might be completely psychosomatic. That said, it still feels plenty sporty regardless of what fuel you put in.

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans

RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS posted:

I would say you should just enjoy your car instead of driving yourself crazy imagining how people might have abused it.

I agree. And whatever you do don't post what you end up paying for it. No matter how low, the hive mind will be quick to point out how badly you got swindled.

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
Go to an Audi dealer and ask to drive an S3. Same car, except at Audi it's the lower end of the range instead of the upper.