Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows
Previous owner of a clownshoe Z3 M Coupe, possibly soon to be owner of a Z4 M Coupe. BMW hot hatches are the best hot hatches. I've always been more of a sedan guy, but that fat BMW hatch rear end gets me going.

omgitstheinternet fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jul 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows
My new hot hatch, my favorite hot hatch.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

Laranzu posted:

It has been on Fords since at least '99. My SVT Contour had one. Haven't driven a foreign manufacturer's car that uses the ring lockout yet though.

Saabs also used a ring lockout, at least the 80's-90's ones did. Lotus elise/exige does as well.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows
Took my hot hatch up in the mountains for a drive this weekend