Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Not going to lie, I would love to see a LARP Fashion Swat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Ragepyro posted:

I'm trying to get a basic costume together with a bunch of friends so we can head to next Empire. My first larp ever so I'm a bit anxious, but I'm sure it'll go well.

What nation are you going to play?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Won't be at E4, no time/money.

I'm tempted for E5 though, I'm mainly in it for the drinking and fighting, and crewing is a hell of a good time.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Found a photo from E3 that sums up my experience with crewing at Empire, and also gives you an idea of what the crew-issued orc masks are like.

See all those fallen logs and brambles in the background? Your shins will become very well acquainted with them.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

They're also trying an NPC faction for the first event of next year, partly to introduce a new part of the game world but presumably also to see how it works in-game.

I've monstered a bit for CP at the Game Team events. Was thinking about doing the NPC faction, but I dunno, it's weirdly named after an actual ethnic group.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Bumping this thread because the first Empire event of the year is next week. I'm planning to spend the weekend drunk or fighting or fighting drunk as usual, any goons confirmed?

Gravitas Shortfall fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 10, 2014

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Still on the fence about CP though I will probably go to whichever event my friend goes to (he's quite high ranked in the Lions AFAIK)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

atal posted:

I'll be there - do you have Plat?

Yup, PMed you.

• Locked thread