Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Gravedancing posted:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=145898448939791

Sorry for the fb link, but I can't find it on youtube.

The FB link was great because I had a hearty chuckle on account of the comment "The night is dark and full of lawyers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Litmus Test posted:

Based off the trailer for the next episode, it seems like they're going to have Mike's loyalty shifting more towards Louis while Harvey becomes more 'line ranger' rather than Batman and Robin.

I know it's a small thing and it's basically speculation, but please don't post about the trailers for new eps without using spoiler tags. I try my very best to avoid trailers whenever possible.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

mustard_tiger posted:

Does anyone else find it really unbelievable that Hessington puts on a sob story and suddenly she's innocent? These people have represented other people who lied before, Why is she any different? It's similar to the drunk driving kid. These people are portrayed as the best lawyers in the business.

The human lie detector bit is pretty common in a lot of crime shows to be fair, though it definitely did go too far in this case.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

ufarn posted:

In a 5-4 ruling, SCOTUS has struck down any further mock cat trials.

No way, Scalia strikes me as a cat person

• Locked thread