Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Ernutetnoiraud posted:

The season finale was also botched, but there were some really, really good moments in the latter half of the season.

Yeah the second half still had it's moments. But wow that finale's final moment was just ridiculous.

That reel rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Just caught up with the last two episodes. Overall.... satisfied. Mike turning down the office because he didn't want to sour his relationship with Harvey was probably one of the more honest/noble things he's done on the show.

Unknownone posted:

Laughing like a loon at Louis Littler.

How was that not used!?

FiestaDePantalones posted:

Louis Litt is a human shitheap and deserves everything he gets. Not to say I didn't feel bad for him. I did. And then I remembered how many times he's actively moved to screw other people over for next to no reason.

The problem is balance. Judging by this season Louis has been nothing but poo poo on.

KilGrey posted:

I would have liked to see Harvey forgive Mike but for Mike to stay with Lewis so Harvey could have a bit of a consequence of his hard line loyalty definition.

I wanted to see that too. Even for one more episode.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

PaganGoatPants posted:

We need a new thread. :cheers:

Nope - still season 3!

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

I love Louis and Harvey's dynamic. Louis really wants Harvey's approval since Harvey is everything Louis wishes he could be. Harvey actually does respect Louis but I feel like Harvey acts like he doesn't in order to get Louis to push himself to be a better person and a lawyer in his quest to get Harvey's approval.

What makes the show so great is that pretty much every relationship is great. Each episode can pair up any two of the main characters on the show and it would be entertaining. Everyone respects each other- while at the same time they want to one up everyone at the same time.

I think this was the first time Mike realized that despite everything he's done/can do, as long as he remains a "fraud" he won't really get anywhere/recognition. :smith:

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

Finally caught up. Great episode. I really wonder if they will follow through with Mike taking this new job opportunity. If they do, it would probably be for 3-5 episodes max. (to open next season)

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

Just watched last week's episode. While the smart thing would have been to take the job, he'd consider himself a "fraud" if he's anything but a lawyer. :v: :rimshot:

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I liked the finale a hell of a lot better than Season 2's.

Interview with Aaron Korsh (Spoilers on season 4):
http://tvline.com/2014/04/10/suits-season-4-spoilers-mikes-new-job/

Main take away

quote:

{On whether Mike will be at this new job for a while)

Correct. It is safe to say that. I thought to myself, if we’re going to do this, we’re really going to do it. I mean, he may at some point get back to the firm. I don’t know for sure if he will or not yet, but it’s not going to happen very quickly

I approve.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

It's very.... understated. I mean, I remember the promos for the last years acted as if it was "THE BIGGEST THING YET!!!!!!" this was very quiet.

It will definitely be a refreshing change of pace from the looks of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

VDay posted:

How do you manage to put out an official trailer for your TV show in 2014 that's in 360p? :psyduck:

This is actually pretty amazing. Didn't realize that. They will catch it... hopefully.

EDIT: Nope. That's every video :downs:

CaptainHollywood fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 20, 2014

• Locked thread