Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
That reel is amazing and :swoon: mike & rachel :swoon: I can't wait for mike & rachel's father to meet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=145898448939791

Sorry for the fb link, but I can't find it on youtube.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

PaganGoatPants posted:

Tumblr sure has a ton of gifs.

Could someone turn that into av size?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Mock Cat Trial was amazing. We need this to happen more often.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

kazmeyer posted:

Man, when Harvey looked at Donna, the music came up and he got his murder face on, I knew it was going to be good. Fantastic beat-down.

It's going to be just like the scene where Harvey and that dude who went to Yale box.. Not a single bruise, etc. the next day/episode.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

patentmagus posted:

There must be some secret art to repairing the wood paneling behind the letters.

It's why the firm is constantly broke or on the verge of bankruptcy.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Watching Mike's hair grow over the season has been Littastic :swoon:

e: Oh no, they have to change the firm's name again

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Sep 4, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

muscles like this? posted:

Is it just me or is Gabriel Macht looking kind of gaunt recently?

I was actually thinking the same about Louis.

This is unacceptable. I have to have one.

e: You can preorder them it looks like!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 11, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Schiavona posted:

Unrelated to Suits, but who else here is watching the rest of USA's lineup?

Burn Notice is dumb as always and I'm glad it's the final season. Stopped after Season 4
Royal Pains is dumb as always and can end any time. First season was entertaining, Boris was awesome, shouldn't have had 3rd season
Covert Affairs must have gotten a lot of new writers this year because it got significantly better. Is it great TV yet? Nope. But it's made huge (seriously) strides. hahaha what
White Collar needs to come back oh god is it October yet :swoon:

Suits is the only USA show I keep up with anymore.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
A long time ago on a website far far away I made a purchase which I completely forgot about until today.

:swoon:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Louis :ohdear:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
new york's next power couple

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
While I'll always feel pity for Louis cause :teamlouis:, I felt worse for his fiance, whose name I can't remember. She's giving up her career to be with him and he wasn't willing to sacrifice to be with her v0v.

Also this tuition drama is a bullshit filler since her daddy is rich.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i might be wrong, but wasn't Louis wearing his ~happy dance~ suit in part of last night's episode?

this suit vvvv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLo9N8VWBo

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Drifter posted:

He had a small heart attack but he got to hug his best friend (and got hugged back!) and is still getting married, so it's probably a great week for him.

yeah i thought his engagement was effectively over.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

VDay posted:

Damnit show, stop being mean to Louis :(

Yeah how dare she just not call her rich daddy and have him pay for it. Doesn't she know her parents are rich and that she shouldn't bother trying to live her own life but just mooch off of them until they die? :rolleyes:

lol

Asking her parents to pay for law school is clearly "mooching off of them until they die".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

glassyalabolas posted:

what the hell happened to Harold?

i was expecting him to be rehired by pearson spector oh well. mike will now hire him at the investment firm.

• Locked thread