Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Red Robin Hood posted:

I always thought it would be awesome to play Ingress as a police officer, taxi driver, etc!

Especially with a cop, it is a matter of time until the headline comes that someone from the opposing faction was arrested for trespassing.
"This is a green town, we don't like smurfs here."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

The problem with Niantic is that they are only taking actions on things you can prove in all COMM. If you can't prove someone did something against the rules without the data in all COMM than they wont do anything. While I can't blame them so much for taking that route it means things like IRL aggression goes unchecked.

IRL agression should be handled by the police, not by Niantic ops.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Appearantly there is an Enl playing who is trying to take pictures of all Res players in a sneaky fashion and it is pissing people off.

Anyway, Hit L8 a few weeks back and there is no end-game other then social adventures. Well, screw that, going outside was fine but interacting with others is the straw on my camel's hump. Will empty the inventory over the coming days and then delete the app. And this is officially one of the more spergy posts I made. Social interaction, bleh.

• Locked thread