Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I actually find the "Improved" health display sort of hard to read. I'm glad they let you sort keys by title again though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I've got a Nexus 4 but I prefer the old health display, the new way they show it makes it a bit harder to see if a portal had 15/30% decay for example.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
There used to be with a modded version, but I think you have to deal with it or get a newer phone eventually.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
That is pretty awesome! Shame those huge fields give so few MU.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The animations made hacking while commuting a lot easier, so I like them. :)

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The thought of carrying a gun while playing Ingress creeps the gently caress out of me. Well I'm not from the US, so what do I know... I usually never go out at night to play Ingress anyways. Nobody in our community got mugged yet or anything, just a few broken/lost tablets and phones.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Deploy resonator still deploys the lowest ones for me in 1.32.1 :confused:

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

As you can see it defaults the selection to the lowest one you have still. It's quite a bit faster to switch though which is a lot better than the old clunky interface where you had to wait for ages to rotate through the resonator list.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
We've had the local resistance apparently figuring out how to create ghost fields and of course they instantly applied it everywhere they could. Just so you know, if you have multiple people creating the same link at the same time (roughly) only the first field/link will collapse, the others stay and keep up a zombie field.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

PerrineClostermann posted:

Does that have any actual application?

You can't create any links under the influence of a field. If it stays around as a ghost field you basically can denly a whole area.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Players with cars and time to spare totally dominate the game here. With the recent changes a drive by via commuting is harder to pull off, depending on the portal defense. You can't fire 20 bursters in 3 seconds anymore. :(

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Did they change the costs for using a virus? My lvl 4 buddy can't use a virus on a lvl 6 portal. He has 6000xm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

chemosh6969 posted:

But they can still do them inside that large field.

You cannot make links inside a field at all. The only type of links you can do through fields is from the cornerstone portals of the field.

• Locked thread