Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

ilysespieces posted:

People who borrow stuff and treat it like garbage.

The new girl at work borrowed my phone charger, even though I was using it, and when I go to ask for it back so I can leave I saw that she had the [already broken] cord all twisted up and the wires were exposed, which never happened before she took it. I warned her when she took it that the cord was fickle/broken and she needed to be careful with it. When I said something to her after taking it back she sighed and rolled her eyes at me and said "It's fine". No, it's obviously not, now you don't get to borrow my poo poo.

Nth-ing this one, holy gently caress. The worst was an old roommate I had a few years back, knew him for a while and he used to borrow books, magazines and CDs from me. The last time I loaned him anything was a couple music CDs I had, he lost one of them and scratched the hell out of the other to the point it wouldn't even play. Not long after, I'd bought a new hand blender to mix my protein shakes, and I had washed it and put it in the dish strainer to dry. What's the moron do? Goes and pulls a glass out of the strainer without watching, it caught the cord of my blender and sent it crashing to the floor...and the best part was that I wasn't home at the time, and he haphazardly tried to superglue it back together before I came home. I didn't know until I went to use it and it literally fell apart in my hands, while he was standing there, and instead of apologizing he looked at it, paused, and laughed about it.

He didn't think it was as funny when I told him he could either pay for what he broke, or I'd randomly start breaking his poo poo. Glad I got out of there, dude was the living embodiment of Pigpen from Peanuts and seemed like he had a perpetual dirt cloud around him, or left one behind wherever he went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I went to Walmart and fell in love 4 times.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I read about a cool cat named Momo on the Internet :dance:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I watched cosmos a lot yesterday.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.
I got engaged on Saturday.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Today I got my first paycheck from my new job in a field I recently studied.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
^^ Awww, conrats!

Found out I do in fact have ADD. It's nice to not just feel like I'm worrying over nothing. Also we had really good fried cheese at lunch.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I had an unexpected day off and took a nap with my cat :3: It was pretty lovely.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Does this count?

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
My cold is getting better.

My cat had a nap with me.

I drafted several pages of a new project I'm working on.

Then had Pizza whilst watching American Horror Story!

Pretty good day. I like what the peeve thread has become. :unsmith:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Got a couple of therapist referrels to follow up on. Then later got caught up on Walking Dead.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

One of my year 6 students told me I was a good teacher. And a year 4 student who was nearby overheard and agreed. gently caress Yeah!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

My dad surprised me with a subscription to Rolling Stone as a (very early) Christmas present. :toot:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
Got a birthday present from my mom (east coast snack foods and her famous snickerdoodles and molasses cookies!).

Two year-old contracts ended negotiations today and I can finally finalize them, get signatures, and get the drat things off my desk for good!

Ate a giant burrito.

All in all, not a bad day. :)

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
The girl at the burger shop gave me some extra sweet potato fries and didn't charge extra.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Bargearse posted:

The girl at the burger shop gave me some extra sweet potato fries and didn't charge extra.

This sounds like code for something else...

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Today I was paid out my best paycheck since '10 :)

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

The English class I Taught today went well and I found I had money in my bank account, enough for drinkers and to generally tide me over till pay day on Monday :banjo:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LDLC won Dreamhack. :woop:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

A pretty woman ten years younger than me kissed me, right after going through an awkward/somewhat difficult break up with the girl I was seeing.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I started a new job after having been laid off almost a year ago.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

It's my birthday!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

grittyreboot posted:

It's my birthday!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Got accepted into my college of choice. :toot:

Also got a $60,000 scholarship from another college I applied to. :toot:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I aced both my oral and written French finals and am now one semester away from being done with my degree.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Took an Ativan before my math test so I felt this wonderful sense of calm instead of sitting there panicking like usual. Also the vending machine had berry-flavor fruit snacks.

Pug Smugly
Apr 5, 2011
Shook hands with Mr. Nick Cave. I said it was nice to meet you and he said the same to me. 10/10 would randomly ask to shake hands again.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Had a customer at work come in today with a blue heeler on a leash, and asked me if I would hold onto her while he used the bathroom. I obliged and gave the dog all kinds of lovings while the owner did his thing. They left, did their shopping, and when they returned the dog more or less ran to me for more loving. Owner called the dog a "shameless traitor".
High point of my week. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Nvm

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 09:37 on Dec 5, 2014

• Locked thread