Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

pageerror404 posted:

3. People who slow down to a near complete stop when they're turning right off the road.

I want to yell at people so badly for this, it's like they forgot all manner of driving etiquette and just completely go loving oblivious to everybody behind them.

pageerror404 posted:

4. Any use of the word "sorry" when not 100% sincere. This really boils my blood more than anything else I can think of and I have no idea why. Examples are people saying sorry for things they very clearly did intentionally just to try and shut you up. Even worse examples are lines like the famous "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "I'm sorry you're upset (about this thing that I did)".

Agreed.

Jet Set Jettison posted:

I loving hate when I get one letter texts. I'd prefer they send me "OK" rather than just "K."
I just don't understand how or why people do this. drat near every phone can autofill whatever you want to type out so this seriously should not happen. I especially hate when people do entire sentences with as few letters as possible, as if consonants and vowels are precious resources.

Never Odd or Even posted:

People who chew with their mouth open, smack their lips, slurp, or other unnecessary eating sounds. It's too small to ever bring up to people, but impossible to ignore if there's nothing else to hear.
This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread