Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
"It is what it is" is the bane of my existence. In general, I hate obvious sayings that serve no purpose, but I hear this one the most. I work in a grocery store, so everybody is always explaining away work related hardships with this awful catchphrase and I always point out how retarded it is.

It is what it is? Oh thanks, I feel so much better now. Not only is it loving stupid, but it's an incredibly defeatist attitude, as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mwells_cubed
Aug 7, 2003

WOW
I thought of another one, I hate when somebody says something, let's just say for example "Wow, suddenly I'm really sleepy" and somebody HELPFULLY replies "Go to bed?", as if the first person had never considered such an unorthodox solution! I think the question mark really seals it, like holy poo poo, way to not only be completely useless, but a jackass as well.

• Locked thread