Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
After seeing the recap for Nekomonogatari in the newest episode, I went and watched it and man...it was pretty drat good. The animators sure know how to make a catgirl kinda freaky though. :stare:

Kind of unfortunate the next episode seems to be another recap episode, but hey it looks to be about Senjyogahara so I'm okay with that. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

Oh, silly me if that's true. The last few seconds of the episode flash quickly like "End of summary one, continued in summary two!" so I made a quick assumption Whoops!

That said, I've been enjoying the series as a whole very much~ Though Nisemonogatari has some rather...uhh "odd" moments, to put it lightly. Suppose my favorite thing about the series is the lack of "will they won't they" bullshit between Araragi and Senjyogahara. Got kind of worried about at one point thinking he would leave her in favor of Hanekawa, but both the end of Nekomonogatari and this latest season's arc killed that fear.

I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. :shobon:

edit: Err, maybe I should spoiler tag that, sorry. If it doesn't, I'll fix it again.

Zeratanis fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 17, 2013

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

The entirety of Nekomonogatari: Black is on Daisuke.net here.

• Locked thread