Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Those recommendations are the most rightest, all of them are basically the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

C'mon, anime companies will totally love the UK after The Mystical Archives of Dantalian and Kin-iro Mosaic!

Right?

They love anime UK not the real UK.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

In development at Artdink and published by Namco Bandai, the 3D action game has daytime sequences where players can enjoy conversations with the Puella Magi and raise their bond levels, and nighttime sequences where players battle witches, the results of which affect your partner’s bond level.

Huh, stealing ideas from Persona actually sounds like a great way to make a Madoka game.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Manly anime tears.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HellCopter posted:

Why must Aniplex be in charge of only the best properties? There's 0% chance that I'll ever own Kill la Kill because it's guaranteed that it'll sell for $80+ a volume. But with bumperstickers.

Aniplex is absurdly expensive when they're selling the exact disk that's on sale in Japan (note the Japanese language only special features), they're just saving you the trouble of importing it. When they localize something properly those copies are much more reasonable (check the complete version of Durarara!!). It's still on the pricy side but you aren't getting robbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PerrineClostermann posted:

Man, what is with Aniplex? I remember hearing the price for the limited edition Madoka blurays and thinking "Man, 75 (or was it 90? Can't even remember anymore) bucks is pretty steep...but I suppose I can bite the bullet." And then I did a double take. 75 per disc.

No 12 episode show is worth 225 bucks. No movie is worth 95.

It's 75. The regular editions are 40, so to get the whole show is $120. Still too much but not as absurd.

• Locked thread