Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Wow, worst draft ever, and it looks like I'll squeak out a win...
Anyone want a QB? RB and WR needed immediately!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EZ like Sunday morning, eh? Eat my shorts you whippersnapper.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Diqnol posted:

Says the guy who just finished eating my shorts

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
Easy fellas, there's plenty of shorts to go 'round

E: they're mine

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Zypher posted:

Says the guy who just finished eating my shorts

Only slightly, only slightly

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Diqnol posted:

Been reading a bunch of mafia threads and your avatar has gotten on my nerves you scum turd. I'm going to be eating gummy bears all week and Saturday before I go to bed I'll make a wonderful rare steak for my body to be prepared to poo poo a weeks worth of poo poo on you Sunday morning.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I would have thought you'd be saving all of your poo poo for the bed. If you have more to give, I'm quite certain you'll find a way to get it all over yourself, and if not, you could always borrow some from your team made of it.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Before this week, the highest score these settings have ever seen was about 210, but in this week I've seen two 220+

:getin:

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Okay, if I somehow lose this week it isn't valid. The Minnesota trainers clearly forgot to give AP his horse steroids

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jbz posted:

Okay, if I somehow lose this week it isn't valid. The Minnesota trainers clearly forgot to give AP his horse steroids

Feeding you yourself, glass boy

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jbz posted:

He has more yards this week than he did last

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Wow. Can't believe I came out ahead on Aldon Smith vs Kaepernick/Gore/Bobby Wagner. Now our matchup comes down to 20 points vs Emmanuel Sanders.

Also I just realized I forgot to name my team something. I am dumb and now have no ideas.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We're all EZ like sunday morning guys, don't worry

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

You better simmer down. I was robbed, I called the police and they are on the case.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Shout out to: David Wilson, Montee Ball, Tyler Eifert, Zach Brown, Duke Ihenacho, Cameron Wake, and Bruce Carter.

Combined total: 10.02 points. As of now, I lost by .68. Brutal.

Also RIP my IDP team.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Wow, I assumed I had lost. Montee Ball's 4th quarter fumble really effed you over.

I fully expect a stat correction or something that will swing the game back in your favor, though.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

finally a win in my own league :toot:

Carruth division kicking some rear end with Boywunda QB Fun Time leading the pack :stare:

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Obama Yo Mama posted:

finally a win in my own league :toot:

Carruth division kicking some rear end with Boywunda QB Fun Time leading the pack :stare:

QB Fun Time...... I Like it!

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn

zeroordie posted:

Shout out to: David Wilson, Montee Ball, Tyler Eifert, Zach Brown, Duke Ihenacho, Cameron Wake, and Bruce Carter.

Combined total: 10.02 points.

Ehem. Eli Manning, D Bowe, D Richardson, A Roberts, K Britt, J Allen, J Finely

Combined total: 1.37 points.

At least I have a couple keeper prospects.
:barf:

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Petition to change my opponent's team name to "I've Got Rob Woods (on my bench)"

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

petition to kill all of my running backs for being terrible

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I exist to prevent undefeated teams. It is known.

e: I just realized I am yet to make any waiver moves. I should, uh, get on that.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

thanks tony gonzalez for being a righteous dude

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcHqg-FLm7o

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Stop offering me 10th rounders for my first two or three picks, thanks

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

No need to get upset bud. Don't let Alex Smith, the shining light of Missouri blind you.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Still entertaining trade offers for my QBs, there's no chance that I'll be dropping any of them, so if you're patiently waiting for me to drop one, it's not going to happen.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jbz posted:

No need to get upset bud. Don't let Alex Smith, the shining light of Missouri blind you.

It wasn't just you (assuming you offered me the Rivers trade). Alex Smith isn't the reason my team is 0-4, though. He's the #10 QB and is only 8 points behind #7, which is exactly what I was expecting him to be.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ahhhhh goodbye Cobb. I guess I'll have to start deciding between Wallace, Hopkins and Le'Veon Bell at flex like a human being now.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Stupid Yahoo iphone app. I'm traveling and I moved Mathews to replace Jacobs off his continued injury report this morning. Ultimately doesn't matter that it didn't go through because I think I'm still gonna win the week.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
The Carruth division is a juggernaut.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You're not kidding.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Oh god my team is so horrible. Can't believe so many of my draft picks are busts. Totally screwed myself over.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Zypher posted:

The Carruth division is a juggernaut.

And I auto-drafted 4 QBs - and I haven't dropped a single one of them either!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Caruth guys, can you slow your roll so I can take a week off and not be worried I'll literally be overtaken for doing so?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
nope

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Man, gently caress Matt Stafford

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Jbz posted:

Man, gently caress Matt Stafford

Can't believe my dumpster fire of a team beat a team with Adrian Peterson, especially in a week where Manning scored less than six points.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Diqnol forgot to set his lineup, and it looks like my team is going to limp into a 3-way tie for the lead with Diqnol and Azhais.

Also, the entire Carruth division clinched playoff spots last week. :master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yeah, gently caress me

• Locked thread