Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to guess Tell Tale games in the hope that it leads to many terrific cameos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there any way someone can give you money now that the kickstarter is over?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wasn't able to do the kickstarter but I am able to pre-order. This looks like it'll be an amazing game.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I forgot what I ordered, just that I think it cost $25 and it was bought after the kickstarter. How would I find out what I picked up?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was mistaken, I didn't order it like I thought. Doh!

Which way of purchasing the game gives you the biggest cut of money?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm still stuck on the tire fetching mission. I'm sure I must have missed something at some point but at this point all I've been doing is going from screen to screen, seeing if I missed an item, and then moving on. I'm sure the answer is get the twinkie things from 5 but I haven't made any progress there either save for peeing on the robot..

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Niggurath posted:

Do you happen to know where the tire is? Cause if you use that as a clue, then maybe you can find someone around town that might look similar to the things that took the tire. Like perhaps a gent standing out front of a shop in a costume who hates hugs?

I can't figure out his puzzle. Its like he's sad that he has a job but he also was on a tv talk show?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I haven't gotten the DLC from steam yet, but I know you're working on that.

I'm also lost.

In order to get the dog back from the mines I need to visit the brother who has the part I need. And once I reunite the brothers I can probably have one of the crystals to feed the alien who will probably return to the guy in the trailer.

Except to do that I need to fix the boat and the people who can probably fix the boat are busy working on a truck and wishing they had money to fix the microphone. To get the money I need to work at the circus which depend on having the dog which depends on having the boat working and...yeah.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Alright, I missed a few of the dog-peeing places and two of the pages of the Thor bible before I hit the point of no return. I also never found the middle part of the statue or a use for the arm.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't think the joke fits the tone of the game at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Gaspy Conana posted:

It's an achievement name. Those things are so far off my radar that I didn't really consider looking through them again. Took like two seconds to change, and now our game is a tiny bit kinder. That's fine with me.

Thanks.

• Locked thread