Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
I love how one of the most terrible games to gift is Bioshock Infinite. :v: That would be quite the surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Infinitum posted:

I want to play a game.

Post you Top 5 wishlisted games you're hoping to pickup during the sale.

- Mount and Blade Warband.
- STALKER: Call of Prypiat
- Metro Last Light
- Gunpoint
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Gunslinger, I wonder if it's going to drop lower?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Argh, the Fireman card dropped down a lot thanks to the Market not letting me list it. :negative:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

BKPR posted:

Eagerly putting all my new cards on the market ASAP to catch those sweet extra pennies before the prices go down

Check in case they aren't listed.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Is there any trick to listing cards or just random chance right now?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

PoorHobo posted:

I have CS:GO already, is CS:S really worth it still?

Nope! Feel free to skip it.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Is Steam going to share the information it requests for selling over 200 Marketplace items to any other government besides the US? I'd like to avoid getting in trouble with MY government for using dirty dollars. :ohdear:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Geop posted:

I've dug around the past few pages, but didn't see anything on it: what's the opinion on Omerta? I know it's got a pretty low metacritic rating, but descriptions of the gameplay sound like it'd be worth a $10 blind-buy. I think I read that it plays out like XCOM when it comes to combat.

It's more like a facebook-style town builder with a mediocre combat system that tries to be Xcom. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

^ I loved Revolutions, though Armaggedon is still better. Dunno about the Steam edition.

Man, and to think I only spent $15 during this sale. :v: I love trading card money.

Also, Punkbuster is a pain in the rear end to set up. Why did I reinstall Call of Duty 4. :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Do get Thomas was Alone.

Daddar posted:

So is the new Tomb Raider any good? The last tomb raider I played was anniversary and I liked that but I heard this one was way different. I would love to play it but I don't know if I can justify the money for it.

Yeah, it's great. Goons sing its praises. Just don't bother with DLC.