Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

It's a really silly gag but it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

poo poo, if I was a monster I'd be scared of that.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

End of the chapter:

This is a good comic.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Not sure why anyone is forecasting the end of the comic unless someone knows that ONE is tired of it?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You can end things for reasons other than being tired of it, you know.

except unless the artist announcing it anything is speculation pulled from one's rear end?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

strange he only got bumped to near the top of A-class when at least a few people who weren't King saw him flip a building over and own Garou.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Gothmog1065 posted:

The only thing is if Tatsumaki and Saitama fight, she might get knocked down a peg and actually have to train to get stronger. It just seems like she's never worked on her abilities, it's just been that strong. Fubuki at least had to train her ability so she could compete with the overbearing power of Tatsumaki which gave her the ability to actually defeat Psykos.

I think it would be a good thing for them to fight, honestly.
Thing is that it's not really a fight. Saitama has pretty much only really wailed on people with extreme durability like Boros/Garou. He utterly chumped the supreme alien psychic guy from Boros' ship.

If they do scuffle it'll probably be mostly her trying to blast Saitama to absolutely no effect since of all the superpowers demonstrated in the series so far the one that Saitama is LEAST impressed with is telekinesis.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I lost my poo poo at "It was like a car crashed into me..." and "Naw man,you really got hit by a car."

I loving love One's comedy.
that killed me.

"You should really stop wearing headphones when you fight dude"

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Fubuki says that being able to TK living beings is a matter of overcoming their mental stability and willpower and that Saitama is insanely difficult to do this to.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Garou will show up when there's an appropriate threat that he couldn't chump in place of Saitama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

wow, those were pretty unreasonable probations IMO.

Also wtf does this mean; I've heard people say that semi-regular pacing of updates is over?

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/821831492657500160

Auto-translate is unhelpful:

"Is the occasional updates from 109 story updated: maintains the pace as much as possible to"