Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

My favourite thing about King is that he's taken credit(unintentionally) for pretty much all of Saitama's fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Pretty sure that's a joke, he's not dead. He's knocked out from the hot pot fight in 57

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

No Pig God was introduced at the start of this arc. Murata isn't anywhere near.

No, he shows up at the S-class heroes meeting right after the sea king arc. He doesn't DO anything, but we'll at least see Murata draw him.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Soylentbits posted:

There must be some more artists he can pair up with. The air gear guy could probably stand to never write his own material again.

Also somebody please tell me that "darky" is just a really bad translation.

His name is Super Alloy Dark Shine

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

ONE added a new chapter, not the guy translating it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Chapters 77 & 78 are up http://www.batoto.net/read/_/185776/onepunch-man-original_ch77_by_anonymous

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Enemies have already appeared that have forced Saitama to actually get serious since his normal punches aren't able to kill them. I don't think Garou will be able to survive a serious punch, but I do think the final boss of the series will probably be strong enough to force Saitama to use his strongest move.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Not sure how that became my quote.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Come to think of it, I wonder if Garou truly is strong enough to be a God level monster now or if he's just a really strong Dragon.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

I love how Garou thinks Saitama is playing mind games when all Saitama wants is for him to be quiet.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

Metal Knight, the psychotic cyborg, Eigenknight, God, the danger threatening the world, the horrifying truth of the future. Plus anyone else who shows up.

The first three are almost certainly related.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

No they mentioned that Blast doesn't do hero work unless he has absolute freedom so he's someone they've been in contact with.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

No way won't Saitama won't be at least A-class after this, if not S-class.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Zombieman maybe? It's mentioned he was watching.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

That's more than a few.

So that was Sweetmask yelling at the end of the chapter, and at least Zombieman and Child Emperor are also up.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah I don't remember Garou murdering heroes or civilians, just maiming them.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

I'd imagine the prophesy is about the mysterious "god" going around turning people into dragon level monsters.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Haha, Garou cameo in the 2nd one.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Go the Steam sale route of "we make a lot more money than usual by selling huge amounts for much less"

I don't think this works for physical merchandise.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Technically the Giant's dead body wiped out a city in under a minute.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Davinci posted:

I always got the feeling that if Boros went all out on Garou at the beginning of the fight then Garou would have been obliterated. However, that if Boros decided to go easy on him for really any length of time than Garou's absurdly high potential for learning and developing his skills would kick in and he would be able to match and maybe surpass Boros in battle.

Wasn't part of the point of the Garou vs Saitama fight that evolving too far made him weaker instead of stronger?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

Has the idea been brought up that Blast doesn't actually exist by himself, and he's Bang and Bomb doing the fusion dance?

Yeah given the naming scheme I wouldn't be surprised if Blast is their father or something.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Which S-Ranks didn't make it, anyways?

Engine Knight, Metal Knight, Watchdogman, and Metal Bat, yeah? And the perpetually missing Blast.

Metal Bat's ranking apparently went 15 -> 16 -> 15 (having been knocked down a place by Genos), so it could be that Garou takes Metal Bat out, then takes the Centipede out, and then Metal Bat is given credit for it? Which would explain why he rose in rank again in the meantime.

Well the centipede is one of the monsters that saves Garou from Bang and Bomb and recruits him to the monster organization so it can't die here.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, some fanart just made me realized we haven't seen Genos in a long while. When was the last time we saw him? a quick glance over the ending of the Garou arc shows me he wasn't even there.

Huh? He was there. He showed up with Bang, Bomb and King, got wrecked, and spent the rest of the arc as a torso.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

So far the heroes have been assholes but not mass murderers.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Didn't Black Sperm take a hostage?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

Supposing she successfully did some murders here, what would happen to Tatsumaki? Would the hero association really look the other way as she singlehandedly massacred their entire B rank?

Yes, probably. Another S-class might not be able to get away with it but she's the strongest (active)hero they have.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Wow that guy was born January 1st, 1900. That's pretty cool.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Did you guys miss when Tatsumaki was about to kill all of Fubuki's group because they were weak/a bad influence?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Billzasilver posted:

Have they ever had any interaction besides "good thing king is here too, because he's strong. The rest of s-class sucks."

No, which is why this conversation is insane.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

I guess this is a good place to ask, is there much point in reading Mob Psycho 100 vs watching the anime? Does the style lose much in the transition to animation?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

tiistai posted:

I don't understand why there wouldn't be a point in reading an enjoyable manga. Are you the type of person that never reads the same book or watches the same movie or tv episode twice?

To me this just boils down to that there's more to the enjoyment of a piece of media than just finding out what the plot is.

Thereís so much entertainment out there nowadays I donít often read/watch the same series twice, no.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Seems like itís going to go into more detail on how monsters are created.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Gotta admit I wasnít expecting One to ever give Sweet Mask character development, of all people. Instantly went from not caring about the character to becoming one of my favourites.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

That doesn't look like a dodgy URL at all.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Well anyway, about the new chapters.

Is that Shiryu?! I guess this new character is his little brother or something. Looks like the next arc will be about the new heroes association.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Iím guessing the robot/cyborg organization has infiltrated Neo Heroes or Neo Heroes are just a front for it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Oh I see the problem. It's 126 on the raw site but 125 on mangadex.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

gnome7 posted:

He's killed one human before, in the murata rewrite. There was the caveman who unthawed from the ice and went on a rampage. The Hero Association wanted him brought back alive but sweet mask just murdered him brutally.

Kinda stretching the definition of human there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

Iím guessing Metal Knight/The cyborg organization will take control of all the suits to make an army.