Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

How often do these come out? I'm hankerin' for the next chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

And of course the natural conclusion would be that Saitama eventually meets Goku and ignores fighting Vegeta completely in favor of sparring with Goku

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

I really wonder how she's gonna react to defeat

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

What do you reckon Garou did after he disappeared?

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Not strictly related to this thread, but Mob Psycho 100 is getting an anime next year too.
https://twitter.com/mobpsycho_anime/status/671706906067472385
http://mobpsycho100.com/

gently caress yeah ONE.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Tatsumaki reads very differently in ONE's version and feels a lot more weird and intimidating. Can't imagine this having the same tone if it ever gets animated. I hope Murata manages to get the weird side of her across properly, since she's been turned into a fanservice character.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Does this mean tatsumaki is kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

What if it turns out Blast just died of an aneurysm months ago and nobody's seen him since then or knows where he is or how to contact him