Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

So everyone is down and out now right? That means it's time for saitama to make an appearance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Mystic Mongol posted:

And why not? They only barely beat Tatsumaki, and they had a plan to beat her, as well as someone who had a profound understanding of her abilities. King is even stronger, and his powers are a complete mystery to them. If they don't drop the strongest human instantly, he'll strike them down in a way they can't even guess at. Once this fight starts, it will doubtless be over in seconds!

it will end with king being torn to shreds, and then the monsters will freak out about that being part of his plan

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

I just "read" the untranslated ones, and it's only made me long for translations more.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Reiche posted:

Yeah, he just stuck his arm back on like a champ, got lasered through his torso, and now he's hulking out. I wonder if whatever he's about to turn into is the reason for his superhero name. He's normally really good looking, hence the "Sweetmask" hiding what's underneath.

Poor Darkshine... He'll be A-Okay after some swole sessions at the gym!

MEGASPOILERS:

I think they talk him out of his funk, after which he fights mega-garou and gets his rear end handed to him again near instantly. Guy just can't catch a break.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

JosephWongKS posted:

ONE's artwork has slowly but steadily improved from Chapter 32 (the first translated chapter) to the latest Chapter 77 and 78. How much longer before he's as good at drawing as Murata?

signs point to it taking a while

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

holy poo poo saitama's gonna crush god

edit: also the panel with god in it unbelievably well done. like I can't believe it shares a manga with .

Condiv fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 4, 2013

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mystic Mongol posted:

Asura demon had a transcendent power that surpassed all control. Speed of Sound Sonic had a speed that could not be matched. The giant snowman was the size of a mountain. The Sea King was the father of all living things. That goofy YiGiOh guy had traveled from the other side of the universe just to face Saitama. Metal Knight respects no moral laws in his endless quest for the ultimate scientific weapons. King is the strongest human on earth. Black sperm is eleven trillion dangerous monsters at once. Garou's limiter is cracking as he presses against his own limits. God has powers that exceed all understanding.

You can find reasons why any of these clowns will totally be able to push Saitama, but it's just not gonna happen. Saitama has trouble dealing with other people, so he might struggle a bit in a fight because he doesn't know what to do on a social level, but get hurt? Struggle to win? Never.

I swear to god that that god creature homeless emperor worked for will be one of the big bads saitama has to face. He was just too lovingly rendered.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Would someone more motivated than I make a mob-psycho 100 thread? It's being translated pretty rapidly now, and it's a pretty good manga.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

ONE's artwork is a bit rawer than murata's, but he can draw pretty drat well when he wants to.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Yeah, here are some decent examples from mob.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Terror Sweat posted:

You should read Mob Psycho 100. Its ONEs actual manga that he does for money. One is a solid artist when he wants to be. His layouts are always great.

Here's a little mob psycho gif by one that proves this:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

:rip: niku jacket, you were too beautiful for this world

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

you know, i normally like one, but i do not like him fridging articles of clothing out of the story like this. it makes the niku jacket's life seems cheap for some quick and easy character development for saitama

seriously smdh at one right now

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

feather seems pretty legit

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Zombieman and Pig God are two of the most unambiguously heroic characters in the series, they actually both rule

pig god is also easy to identify with cause i look just like him

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mighty Dicktron posted:

What, the black helmet cult stuff? That could very easily just have been a recurring joke never intended to be an actual plot point the whole time.

it's heavily hinted there's something else inside mob

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mordaedil posted:

It would be a little sad if Genos treads the same ground time and time again. I mean, he *just* did this in the Murata version.

I expect more from ONE.

you're gonna be surprised by the twist genos is winning and about to perform his fancy new ultimate attack but the forest king runs to absorb saitama, allowing saitama to killsteal genos again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Moltrey posted:

Homeless Emperor's "God" that gave him his powers to eradicate humanity and then killed him after he lost is one of my favorite things in OPM and part of me hopes it's ever fully explained.

Like look at this thing what the gently caress

:yosbutt: