Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

e X posted:

Second part of the chapter got translated:

http://imgur.com/a/6qlbi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

What chapter does the Garou arc start on again? I enjoyed the hell out of it but it deserves a reread.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

AtomikKrab posted:

Roshi, Being as that he can destroy the planet with one shot at his max and Bang couldn't destroy a meteor much less a moon.

To put it in the words of the great King:

"I can't reach that."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Not going to spoiler tag this because I don't need to.

I cannot wait for Saitama to beat this person handily.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Schwarzwald posted:

Metal Knight is loving pissed.

This is good imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Do captured monsters ever get reformed, or are they moved right along into test subjects/guinea pigs? Not necessarily talking about Sweet Mask's morality, I'm genuinely forgetting if there are prison systems or anything we've been shown.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

i flunked out posted:

So is 124 and it also contains the best hero faction by far.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I think the truth

is in the middle.

Things could be better! They could always be better.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It's taking way too long. Like, hilariously, embarassingly way too long.

I want everything to look like a goddamn masterpiece but I also wanted the finale of this arc like 3 years ago. I am enjoying every chapter that comes out. It looks great, and there are solid jokes along the way. But at a certain point I am just wishing we were two story beats ahead of where we are every chapter.

It's a weird place to be.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

graham cracker posted:

Mods, give me a 24 hour probe please because I can admit fault.

Done.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

No one crosses Shinjobi.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Xarbala posted:

Let's be real ONE and Murata are both each other's enablers and they're basically just getting paid to have fun working together at this point.

Absolutely. And that's a large part of why I try not to get too irritated about it. Theyve gotta be having a blast.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Oh dear it's gonna get wild

And dumb

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hm. That's different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It's like there's a fireworks tunnel that you have to take to get to the fireworks factory, and it's admittedly a pretty badass fireworks tunnel but man you seriously need to see that factory by now.