Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Just sat down and read everything between where Murata's leaves off and the last ONE chapter (it's 104 right? I have bad luck in finding places with updated lists). I thought it would be difficult due to the.... lower quality of the art but ONE has really improved his skill over time and it's really good. I still can't wait to see it redrawn/animated though.

And RIP Saitama's apartment, things will never be the same :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I always thought he was just plain outclassed, saw that Saitama wrecked Garou easily, and now is obsessed with this man who is infinitely stronger than anyone ever imagined.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Blast was Blast all along.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm more surprised that she was able to lift Saitama at all :stare:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
baldness

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Tatsumaki can't lift Saitama directly, because her psychic powers don't work on someone with so much willpower.

She can, however, blow him back away using wind, or grab him and then fly.

She (barely) lifts him like 5 feet in the newest chapter, although it injures her.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The fluttering of his eyebrows causes a global windstorm that kills millions.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Saitama could just punch the Earth and destroy it, destroying all monsters forever :colbert:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bad Seafood posted:

What about all the monsters in space?

Punch the Universe.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It's pleasantly cool and warm at the same time, it feels great.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Elentor posted:

It's amazing how the same gag is always just as funny as the last time.

I wasn't expecting this at all.

one knows exactly how often to do this gag in the best possible way. I could read this forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
He just wanted a drat coke