Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Well, we've seen what the last serious punch can do. At least Saitama is happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Shugojin posted:

I read through all of this and a) loved it b) can't wait for the Murata version even more now and c) honestly the art was less terrible than I'd been led to expect.

I found it easier to follow than the end of Greed Island in Hunter x Hunter at least.

Even though the art isn't "pretty" most of the time, it's well constructed, and I can follow it without too much difficulty, which can't be said for some of the huge manga like Bleach or Naruto at times.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Person Dyslexic posted:

Someone more ambitious and verbose than I am really needs to make a Mob thread; it's seriously too good to just kind of hang out in this one.

I wouldn't mind a new OP for both Onepunch Man and Mob Psycho 100, both of ONE's mangas. OPM is basically not updating at all while Mob is going on, and Mob is rather slow on the updates.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

Mob is weekly

Maybe it's the scanlators or just selective perception. I don't see Mob dropping as often as the others.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Here's a link (Yeah, I use Mangainn, sue me) for the OPM update:

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/124184_onepunch-man-one-chapter-95.2

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Since I didn't post the Batoto link and they seem to actually update when ONE releases a few extra pages, here ya go:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/261279/onepunch-man-original_ch95--v3-_by_anonymous

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

The only thing is if Tatsumaki and Saitama fight, she might get knocked down a peg and actually have to train to get stronger. It just seems like she's never worked on her abilities, it's just been that strong. Fubuki at least had to train her ability so she could compete with the overbearing power of Tatsumaki which gave her the ability to actually defeat Psykos.

I think it would be a good thing for them to fight, honestly.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Genocyber posted:

He's not gonna do that.

I'd say she would be another flunkie, but I think she's too arrogant for that.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Batoto has a V3 up, but it's not loading. Nothing is loading for me however.

http://bato.to/read/_/319272/onepunch-man-original_ch100--v3-_by_anonymous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Abandoned Toaster posted:

Please let this happen. I know something's going to interrupt and it won't but I want them to finally fight so much.

This will make me angry. THIS FIGHT MUST HAPPEN.