Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
The most recent chapters of mob psych have been outstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

tsob posted:

but because it has a good story, interesting characters etc.

know whats funny? its almost like mob psycho has both of these things as well...

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

tsob posted:

I read the first 5 or 10 chapters and didn't see either. Just a conman running a rather dull kid around the place constantly. Things may pick up later in the story, but I didn't find the opening enjoyable enough to invest in more of it where I pretty much loved One Punch Man from the outset despite not finding it nearly as funny as most people seem to. You like the manga, and that's nice and all, but I didn't really care for anything in it personally and was just offering my opinion so that Shaolin Fuckfiend, Parrotine or whoever has some variety of opinion on it to consider.

lol, did you even get to the introduction of dimple?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Saitama's hands are all covered in monster blood lol

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
that last page tho...

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I was kinda hoping that Saitama would tell King to go train with Garou, but this is also good lol.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I really really enjoyed that chapter.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
So is 124 and it also contains the best hero faction by far.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

lmao

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I love the idea of the Hero Name Victims Association running from town to town watching Saitama just absolutely crush dragon level threats.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Death Bot posted:

garou was introduced to the manga in late 2014 and aside from a few blizzard group chapters and a nearly year long (!) tournament arc we've just been slowly working through the greater garou arc.

I did not remember it being that long, but drat. Thats right. The hero hunt arc started on Chapter 45 (Garou is introduced in 39). this arc from the beginning of the hero hunt to where we are now has lasted twice as long as the rest of the manga.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Lets be honest, the longest chapters of this fight are still to come too. Psykos and Fubuki haven't fought yet and you know that Murata is gonna take forever drawing and redrawing that fight.

Asimo posted:

The Garou arc in the webcomic was twice as long as every prior arc put together too, admittedly. :v: But who knows how much is left now, yeah.

No, it wasn't. From Garou introducing himself to the heroes to him running away from saitama goes from chapter 45 to chapter 94.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Snake Maze posted:

Yes it has?

this is a cooler blast outfit than the murata version imo.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

The impression Blast gives off in the Tats flashback doesn't make it seem like he's a flashy kind of guy. Much like Saitama he's more down to earth, so an outfit that's got those massive pauldrons seems a bit extravagant.

Definitely agree with this.

Although I gotta admit, the button with "blast" on it in the middle of his chest is pretty iconic.

edit: the murata blast outfit kinda reminds me of android 16

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 1, 2020

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
still think his outfit looks like Android 16

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I was kind of hoping this is when we would get them jobbing. On the Tekken stage.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

I would pop extremely hard if it turns out Garou is looking at someone just off frame behind Saitama, but I don't think there's anyone conscious left besides King's group?

I've honestly forgotten who is still around.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
idk if I spoiler this discussion about the manga. so I'll just do it. So is bang's crew gonna take the place of the hero association members for the end of this arc? They're the ones trying to kill garou despite saitama saying no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
blast most certainly is not bang lol. whoops.