Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

Fun Shoe

I hope he makes her rebuild his house.

By hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

This is going to be the best fight.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

If this comic just becomes Saitama and Tatsumaki solving all the world's problems in passing while they're bickering, I would be ok with that.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

I feel like Blast being related to Bang and Bomb is really too obvious a revelation, and the naming scheme is only there to throw the reader into thinking it might be a possibility.

Pig God will get his time in the sun soon enough in the Murata version, I'm personally just waiting for Watchdog man to get some focus and see what he can do.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

LostRook posted:

I clicked on the link now it's hours later and I've reread the entire manga again. Worth it.

I had forgotten how good the Monster Association and Garou fights were. Can not wait to see Murata's version of them.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

I think this may be my new favorite panel of this comic.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

New chapter out, but it's only two pages so far. Sometimes I wish ONE would wait until the whole chapter is done before he releases it, other times I to appreciate the anticipation that comes from doing it this way.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

Can Of Worms posted:

does anyone want... more King???

Speaking as someone who thinks the whole King joke has been a bit over-played by the fandom, this was still a legitimately great chapter. It's good to be reminded that the joke around King is actually funny when written by the actual writer of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

MorningMoon posted:

This is also an insane amount of monster attacks they're dealing with. The monster threat increasing was always part of the story, but over a dozen in a few hours, including 5 level Dragon ones...

Yeah, it sure is interesting how many monsters are suddenly appearing around all these Neo-heroes and cameras. Surely there's nothing shady going on behind the scenes.