Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Where are you rereading it? Batoto seems to have removed even ONE's version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Yeah he's Hero Hunter / Human Monster

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

dogsicle posted:

only on chapter 62 of the ONE version, but the discussion in the anime thread made me wonder: has Blast shown up yet?

Only if you think Saitama is Blast.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I wonder if Saitama could look at someone so hard they die.

he's not king

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

s

Stairmaster posted:

thanks for the link, friend

same

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

mabels big day posted:

He's gonna kiss Fubuki

dont post my fanfic

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

He's gonna kiss the one with the three-piece staff.

Lily is 14

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

I just looked at it now and it shows her flying off?

He just added 3 new pages. The TL doesn't have them yet.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

why would saitama give up free rent

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/jzeRW

http://aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/155405074116/one-punch-man-webcomic-108-v7-aitaikimochi

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/3BlD9

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Stallion Cabana posted:

why can't Blast just be Saitama in the past? was that definitely confirmed not to be the case? Like that scene happened awhile ago didn't it, it's entirely possible it happened before Saitama finished losing his hair

Blast saved Tatsumaki 18 years ago. Saitama would've been like 8 years old.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blast is gonna wind up being Saitama's dad or some poo poo.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Just because Saitama got that strong through his training regiment there's nothing to suggest it'd work the same for everyone else, so it's kinda pointless to discuss whether other people have trained an equivalent amount. They very well might have, they just didn't become Saitama strong.

But we just saw that a similar thing made Alloy go from a scrawny kid to his current state.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Reinanigans posted:

I just finished catching up to this. Holy poo poo, it only took me a few moments to adjust to ONE's art and it was so worth it. Now I just need to know when/how often ONE updates this.

It's not very often/consistent, is it?

If you want consistent updates from ONE you're better off reading Mob Psycho.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zerilan posted:

Are they inside the monster group's hideout yet?

Its Bang + His bro vs Garou

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

he is

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

Is king of monsters an updated version of the god that powered up hobo emperor? It must be either that or more fodder for garou the secret hero of justice

that god is too endgame looking to be some mook thats gonna get owned by Garou or an S class

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

its a reigan + tome spinoff I believe

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Death Bot posted:

It's so good! I love joke!!!

I'm looking forward for all the garou stuff to be adapted finally though, I'm sure it'll be great when it actually, you know, gets there.. Too bad we never get a good anime for it

maybe madhouse will get s3

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

JC Stuff usually is fine its just uh I'm sure this thing was a production nightmare just based off the fact the PV was ep 1 only and released like 2 weeks before airing.

Like compare this to Railgun S.

Kild fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Apr 19, 2019

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ya I hella forgot about the fake out.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Something that only Saitama could defeat presumably? This whole monster cell stuff hasn't really done anything so far other than that great gag with Sonic cooking them.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

"Heh, looks like I dodged that attack so hard I destroyed that mountain by accident! See Saitama that's why you don't stand a chance against me!"

relax aizen

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Also who is to say Metal Knight didn't capture an engineer. It's right up his alley.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Think about it as Goku vs Superman. One saves the world as a hobby, the other as a duty or job.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Thematically him beating the number 1 hero to get into S class would make sense.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I can't wait for Saitama to have like 20 Genos' following him around for training and wisdom.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

graham cracker posted:

Wanna see the whole crew actually do Saitama's training routine and then get a huge zenkai boost just because they were the only ones that believed him on it and followed through.

The one guy that used to be in Blizzards group is doing it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Garou looks like the Claw Leader in Mob Psycho this chapter.