Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

Hey, it's an appropriate use of curse words without using it to feel edgy! The trash talking being effective between these two is hilarious and both of them reacting to it makes it feel so childish. I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

Tatsumaki wins. Not only is Tatsumaki a better hero to the civilians, she also tore apart Saitama's Niku jacket. That's it, Saitama is the worst hero ever who can't save his own jacket.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

I thought the Garou vs Saitama fight was about Garou's concept of heroes and villains. Garou wanted to break the concept of heroes always getting the upperhand in the end and he strove for that by destroyingdefeating as many heroes as he can. He kept evolving in Saitama's fight until he kept spewing more and more stuff about heroes and villains. He couldn't exist as a serious and threatening villain against some doofus who goes around being a hero as a hobby.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

What's with all this Mob Psycho stuff I haven't had the time to read yet in an OPM thread.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

time

those bargain sales aren't going to wait for him to finish his hero hobby for the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

why am i excited to see a nameless mook stand up to tatsumaki's attack?