Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

If Guard Dog Man isn't Saitama's greatest ally, I'm mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

After that battle, that "SHUT THE gently caress UP!" literally scared me. Please don't kill me Saitamaman.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

I was hoping it was zombieman's professor who realized Saitama took off his limiter.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

"Who said I was hero?"

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Wait, where does fat Saitama show up?

EDIT: Cabbage or something is more popular than a full page and a half of characters. I literally cannot stop laughing.

Coffee Mugshot fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Aug 24, 2013

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

No need for crazy speculation here. Saitama doesn't care about this situation at all and he'll probably be vilified for it by the Hero Association.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Genocyber posted:

That's pretty much how I picture it happening. The greatest thing about Saitama is how how he just treats all the whacked-out over-dramatic superhero poo poo as childishness.

It's because, well, it is.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Saitama probably won't mind any of this but he's probably not going to let psykos get hurt until he finds out why she hosed up his house

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

He will get moved around because he's not even paying attention to the attacks, not because he can't casually shrug them off.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

He's probably going to lecture her and end up having psykos stay with those guys who have the dog

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

I only read the first chapter and well, if you're also unable to read more than one chapter, my opinion on mob psycho is

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

"But he's an anime character" - A literal cyborg superhero

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

dogsicle posted:

i don't think Tatsumaki really deserves a pass just because her heart was in the right place the times she traumatized her sister, but yeah i look forward to Saitama's crew taking her in and opening her eyes.

She was pretty traumatized herself since she was used as a science experiment for being a natural esper. And Fubuki tried to bully Saitama as well. Sometimes it takes a random hobbyist to show you that you take your profession too seriously and there's more to life. Tatsumaki is just protecting her sister from people so she doesn't have to be vulnerable or w/e. There's no real villains in this manga, just a bunch of people taking this poo poo too seriously.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

There are tons of villains in this manga.

Like who? All the major villains so far were tryhards are just terribly misguided. Boros was chasing some dumb prophecy and Saitama was like "yeah but you can't just blow up cities because of a prophecy friend." Seaking was drinking the underwater koolaid and thought he owned the earth. Garou watched cartoons backwards growing up. That scientist dude was obsessed with power and gave his brother the Attack of Titan drug. Honestly, the villains are just as obsessed with some stupid thing as the heroes are and neither side is particularly evil or good. The most "good" character we've met so far is Mumen Rider. The most "evil" character we've met so far is probably... Carnage Kabuto or something? He just kept killing people for fun I guess.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Actually, the most evil character is Evil Natural Water since evil is in its name.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

Boros had been destroying civilizations for ages before he got sent to his death via prophecy. On-panel, the dude casually bombarded a city and killed most of its inhabitants. You can't really dismiss that with "oh, he just wanted a challenge". If he wanted an opponent so badly he could have come down himself to find one.

That's fair; I thought his entire motivation for anything was the prophecy.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Kabanaw posted:

Most of the people you listed took pleasure in destroying cities and murdering people.

The heroes like that too. They're sponsored though.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Terror Sweat posted:

Name 5 that take pleasure in murdering others

It's just murdering monsters in the name of justice. Seems like most of the lower classes take a lot of pleasure in it, A and S class are pretty bored.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

That's fair. I guess I just think the monsters are pretty decent things who are currently too obsessed with power or were so obsessed they literally turned into a monster. It'll be nice to have spermdude and evil puppy around.

Also, I actually thought about Mumen Rider as the one we haven't seen brag about destroying monsters. He's like rescuing cats from trees and stuff while combating monsters; he's the only heroic character imo. Maybe Metal Bat because he's just trying to take care of his sister and cat.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Justice Crash is a move only a true hero could perform.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nah there's that one dude who has a long-rear end tongue or something and then there's sperm guy and puppy and boros' crew seemed pretty chill.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

LostRook posted:

Yeah, the attempted rapist with the long tongue seemed like a swell guy.

He just needs to use his long tongue for good. For example, he could become a world-class painter and inspire millions with his striking tongue strokes.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

RatHat posted:

Didn't Black Sperm take a hostage?

Probably, but now he's taking care of evil rover and following around Saitama. Besides, he knows he can't do something like that again because there's no point against Saitama. He will become a useful member of society, using his millions of sperm cells to simulataneously be a teacher, foreign ambassador, and the humble owner of the Monster Rehabilitation Center, where many will follow his example and use their abilities to contribute to society.

Overgrown Rover becomes an oversized adorable pet that gets nicknamed Clifford.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

El Burbo posted:

He can't even do that because all of his cells got destroyed, so he's stuck in his small form.

No way, I'm sure he can just eat a bunch of watermelon or take some pills for that.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

watchdogman is at least as strong as Saitama for sure

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Those heroes are just smart enough to stay out of Saitama's way. This is basically a slice of life in a hero universe.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

There's really nothing better in this series than a complicated routine by some try hard monster or hero juxtaposed with saitama's blank or mildly annoyed face.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Kinda waiting for saitama to have a really bad day and just straight up break the spirits of all other heroes with an immense show of strength, old person in a manhwa style. Garou was still him joking around.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

King would have been instantly killed if he had tried tricking them with a conversation about swastikas. Something to keep in mind.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Xarbala posted:

I still can't believe we've actually seen Blast.

Saitama probably already killed him tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Still waiting for elaboration on sweet mask and the presence saitama felt during the garou beat down.