Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

You need to put in the S-rank heros in their un murata'd state. They are important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

King will be fine. Also look at his murata version right behind Saitama in the main thread. :v: So manly I weep

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

It just keeps giving and giving like and endless store of awesome, and one day MURATA STYLE.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Chapter 64

Homeless Emperor seems to be a cool dude, but who gave him those powers

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

THE PIG GOD IS OUT OF SNACKS, while he is distracted by this tragedy a DL Dragon opponent comes and swallows him whole, but our mighty lard hero counters and it is a brawl of EAT or BE EATEN... and I guess saitama does some stuff and hey sweetmask is vulnerable to UGLY

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

No, he shows up at the S-class heroes meeting right after the sea king arc. He doesn't DO anything, but we'll at least see Murata draw him.

Probably like a lot of heroes he was like "the gently caress am I supposed to do about a giant flying ufo."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

CHAPTER 67

Exposition chapter mostly.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Super Alloy Darkshine tries to convice garou to give up his evil ways, via the hero association having the best gyms

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Chapter 69

Overgrown Rover while being a giant disaster level dragon dog, is still a good dog, and will sit on command. Then Garou is using his Shonen learn any move in one go (admittedly he had learned their styles beforehand but now combining them) to snack food mix on SUPER ALLOY DARKSHINE... and king found the kid

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

CHAPTER 71

Genos really needs to stop trying to pick fights he can't win.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

JosephWongKS posted:

Has Genos won a single fight since... wait, I can't recall a single fight that he's won.

Let me rephrase that: Has Genos won a single fight ever?

He shredded that combat robot that went after king recently. Genos has much better luck vs other cyborgs/machines.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Man every single monster is all, THIS GUY IS NOT TO BE hosed WITH, and freaking out every time king moves.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

King :kimchi: Also the hell is with sweetmask... I bet he is secretly an ugmon himself or something weirder.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

So all S class heroes are basically doing it for other reasons than actually being heroic.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Zombieman is there, Most of them are probably awake, garou likes an audience.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Chapter 88

Chapter 89

Well...

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Adelheid posted:

Man, where is this series even going to go after Garou? Saitama finally got an opponent he could have a real fight against, there's nowhere to go from here but down. But we still have unresolved plot threads, so I doubt this is the end.

To the grocery store, it is a Special Sale day after all.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

JosephWongKS posted:

Is his hero name Guard Dog Man or Watchdog Man? This is important.

It doesn't matter, he is the goddamn X-Dog Man, and we must know the important things like... Can he breathe in space?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Man Saitama has no time for your undetermined bullshit garou, get your act together and come back.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gnome7 posted:

I am fairly sure Asura Rhino was actually stronger than the Sea King. Unlike the Sea King, he actually noticed how strong Saitama was, well before it was too late. Unlike the Sea King, Genos couldn't lay a finger on Asura Rhino. Unlike the Sea King, Saitama wasn't late to fighting Asura Rhino, so we didn't get to see Asura Rhino in action against various other heroes first, but going off of what we did see, he was at least on par with the Sea King, and probably stronger.

Genos has had some upgrades but, He was able to go 1 on 1 with the sea king and might have been able to win if he had kept his guard up and didn't get an arm ripped off like a dumbass, Asura rhino he couldn't even TOUCH.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Rainbow Pony Deluxe posted:

I was hoping it was zombieman's professor who realized Saitama took off his limiter.

The head of the house of evolution whom Saitama crushed the evil out of by one punching Asura Rhino.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

onepixeljumpman posted:

That depends on who he wants dead. Saitama's a scary dude, after all.

It is sweetmask, the hair gives it away.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Bisse posted:

So does this mean another transformation is coming up?

It looked like his energy escaped him from the hole in his face though, I would be surprised if he managed to level up again.

Yes, Saitama pulls him out of the paper maiche suit he is wearing made out of his own blood, piss and sweat plus random debris from getting slapped all around, and probably yells at him to keep the drat noise down.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:allears: This is exactly what I expected, AND MORE.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Liar posted:

How sad would it be for Genos if the evil cyborg who killed his family showed up, Genos felt confident that he was now strong enough to avenge his family, and then Saitama just killed the cyborg with one slap.

Saitama isn't a dick, he'd let Genos fight if he was aware that was the cyborg in particular, I mean Genos is studying under Saitama for the sole reason that Saitama probably COULD end that cyborg with one slap, and genos wants him some of that.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Wittgen posted:

What about Bang's students?

I thought he only maimed them.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Those who think Saitama would get moved around forget that Garou, BEFORE HE WENT SUPER MODE, was shrugging off psykos's telekinetic attacks because "I'm that loving good ok. stop this annoying poo poo so I can beat the crap out of you already."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Good Chapter, want it translated.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

I wonder how many standard delinquent softening traits he has?

It should be obvious he has them ALL.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Rodyle posted:

I love the complete 180 of Pig God being the most visually obvious "well of course the HA is corrupt and lovely" to the reveal of him being the one that takes the job seriously.

All S class heroes take it pretty seriously (even king, HIS MERE PRESENCE CAN DEFEAT A DISASTER CLASS DEMON) After all the were originally C class for simply not playing the corrupt politics game and actually fighting until people realized how stupidly powerful they were for all the "bad attitude" that they had.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kegslayer posted:

I think the list goes Genos, Bang, Licenceless Rider, King, Garou, Sweet Mask and the guy from the House of Evolution.

I mean the other S classes are aware that Saitama is a strong dude but they're not fully aware of the extent of his strength.

And Zombieman, Zombieman was awake during the fight with Garou.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Clarste posted:

He's psychically "heavy" for some reason. I don't know exactly how that works and I doubt they'll explain it, but you can chalk it up to him being generically awesome.

Fubuki already explained, Psychic resistance is directly related to willpower, and Saitama is really really determined. Tatsumaki has simply not met anyone whose will outpowers her own before now.

Also she is fighting while extremely injured, like an idiot as saitama points out.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gnome7 posted:

He did not, but Tiger is basically joke-monster tier. Also Garou seriously injured so many people that the lack of murder doesn't make him less of a threat.

The threat levels are, in order from least dangerous to most:

Tiger: A threat to the functioning of society, will possibly cause loss of life. Crabrante, Octoclaw, and all the other minor monsters are at this level. Monster Kombu was also given this threat level, even though they took out two A-Class heroes before being assigned a level.

Demon: A major threat to the functioning of society. Will probably cause heavy collateral damage and loss of life is likely. The Sea King and Mosquito Girl were assigned this level. The majority of serious threats end up at level Demon - it takes serious firepower to get ranked higher. Even the Giant from chapter 3, who ended up taking out both B City and D City, was only ranked at threat level Demon. I'd place Garou here because destroying the hero association is a major threat to society's ability to function, he caused a lot of structural damage on several occasions, and crippling the hero society almost certainly caused some unnecessary loss of life just because heroes weren't available.

Dragon: A threat that can destroy the functioning of society. Will cause heavy damage and loss of life. Threats at this level can destroy entire cities. Black Sperm, Natural Water, Homeless Emperor, and the Meteor were assigned this level. Asura Rhino and Vaccine Man are probably around here too but were never assigned a rating.

God: A threat that can destroy the planet or society as we know it. Boros is the only one who has been undeniably at this level, although Vaccine Man could have maybe gotten up here if Saitama hadn't nipped him in the bud. Saitama's dream version of the Underground People would also be a god level threat - wiping out 70% of humanity in a single day or obliterating an entire city in under a minute is the kind of stuff that gets this level assigned to it.

You forgot wolf

its Wolf<Tiger<Demon<Dragon<God as far as we know.

The first sea king monster (His herald or what not) was only a wolf.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

mabels big day posted:

who would win in a fight, Master Roshi or Bang?

Roshi, Being as that he can destroy the planet with one shot at his max and Bang couldn't destroy a meteor much less a moon.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Logikv9 posted:

She (barely) lifts him like 5 feet in the newest chapter, although it injures her.

She is still heavily injured, and Saitama calls her on it.

Healthy Tatsumaki would persumably be doing better.

But is she stronger than boros?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Unless Saitama shows up and this doesn't get settled by Fubuki and Tatsumaki this'll actually be the first fight Saitama's technically lost.

Tatsumaki said it probably wouldn't kill him, she is hoping to get the juggernaut victory. IE: ring out the unstoppable dude and complete your objectives.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Terror Sweat posted:

It sure is weird reading these two characters get killed as a gag in like 2 pages in the original, and them having an entire fully fleshed out fight in the redraw. It’s really killing the humour

But Murata is making it feel so good man.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:krakentoot:

I liked the self-reference in there with the low quality stuff.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Not sure exactly whats going on without the translation but its gonna be real good when murata redraws it and they add 20 chapters of beautiful content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

Aside from the leaders who instantly died they seem to be doing pretty good. They just lack top tier heroes to take on Dragon level threats.

They have metal bat working with them. He's capable of fighting dragon tier.