Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

PaganGoatPants posted:

Who is that at the end?

I was guessing Silverfang? He already knows of Saitama's power so don't have to worry about that, and he knew of Garou's potential to get stronger and stronger.

I loved that Saitama basically threw the whole facility up into the atmosphere, and that Garou has a ton of S class heroes techniques, and Saitama still doesn't have to go serious mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

PaganGoatPants posted:

I hope Garou joins the harem.

This is the only option that makes sense, really.

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

These chapters always start out about 1/3 complete and then he fairly quickly adds the next 2/3. Remember that fairly quickly is a relative term though.

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Lmao, its been awhile since I've read this so the ending caught me off guard. So good.

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Expect My Mom posted:

genos is like the only other guy with any kind of long range, the S class really specced hard in phys builds huh

Metal Knight has only used ranged attacks that I can remember.

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

Meme Emulator posted:

No I dont think he says a single thing about her other than peeing his pants in fear when shes around. Shes the one who has a wierd lil soft spot for him.

I'm pretty sure he mentions seeing her panties once but I couldn't find the panel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batmasterson
Dec 6, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

The joke of course being that King, the weakest hero in the story, cannot get a single person to train him, while Saitama, the strongest hero in the story, has people actively seeking him out to train him. Something about One's style and delivery always gets me to laugh. I hope we get some regular updates for a bit here.