Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I can't wait to see Saitama to finish pulling this kid up by his britches.

Garou is such an inconsiderate neighbor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

van fem posted:

Might want to spoiler that for the people who aren't reading ahead.

I thought this was the reading ahead thread.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Man, Garou needs to get a new hobby.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Who knows, maybe Zombie will have Saitama's back on this.

Guy doesn't seem to be too much of a jackass.

Not that Saitama actually needs it, though.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As it turns out, the Heroes Association is actually pretty short on legitimately heroic and decent people.

Licenseless Rider will always have a bowl of ramen in my heart though.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Just walk it off, Saitama. Pretend nothing happened.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

gnome7 posted:

Initially, yes. That is why S rank was initially created. But it seems that S rank has become the same as all the other ranks by this point in the story.

Basically. It doesn't really matter what S Rank is supposed to mean when you're dealing with human error, bureaucratic inertia, and Dumb Jerks.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

The next person added to the harem

Everybody wants a piece of Caped Baldy. :allears:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh man. That What if I was a monster? line.

Is he going to turn into a monster as well?

I'm guessing he always was. He's got the same veiny thing going on that we've seen before.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I took it that Sweet Mask was affected by "God" from the start, he just has a different way of expressing it. Like being a nominal hero with a nasty streak rather than joining the monster club or being openly villainous.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As far as being strong enough to be a hero, villain, or monster goes, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how you get there so long as you've made it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daler Mehndi posted:

She'll become increasingly angry as he ignores her. Like, really angry. This is as far as the battle will go.

If not this, then Saitama will get kind of annoyed by her.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

jwang posted:

Saitama's great as always, he's more mad at Tatsumaki at wrecking his house than anything else. All in line with his "supernatural poo poo get no fucks" attitude.

I'd actually forgotten about that.

A good a reason as any to get into a scuffle.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You know, discussion in the Murata thread has got me wondering:

Does anybody else think Lightspeed Flash might come from the same ninja village or even the same family as Speed of Sound (:lol:) Sonic? They're drawn similarly in the redraw and in the Garou arc we've seen that Flash has a ninja sword, so in retrospect I feel this was painfully obvious and that I'm an idiot for not noticing until recently. Someone might have even brought it up long, long ago and I just might not have stumbled onto it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

It's always awkward being the bystander to family drama.

So very awkward.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Seriously guys Saitama's like, right there.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Aurain posted:

That was cool as hell.

I wouldn't hate it if he just snapped her arm like a twig or something inside a 2 panels though.

That's not how you discipline a lovely little brat, Saitama's a responsible adult!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

That was pretty good, yeah.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Parrotine posted:

We waited two months for that?

It literally ends right where we were at last time haha, talk about getting blue balled

Welcome to ONE's world, where the author really wishes you were reading Mob Psycho 100 instead.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"I'm just an acquaintance." :haw:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

This is the power... of Fubuki's acquaintance!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tatsumaki's so irritated.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

First his apartment, now his jacket.

Tatsumaki might be more mindful of civilians than Saitama but she's still pretty inconsiderate.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You know I actually did forget.

That gal's a menace!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This is breakin my balls

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh my god sonic

sonic please

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

jwang posted:

Did you missed the part where Sweet Mask obsesses over Saitama's strength? He's already part of Caped Baldy's harem. Apparently this story still follows some tropes, such as "strength recognizing strength".

Yeah, Sweet Mask is already, uh, not necessarily antagonistic. But I figure he's still not someone who's going to play nice, for whatever reason. Especially if that's a disagreement on philosophy.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Shicchi is Blast

That's

huh

yeah that might actually be it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Tatsumaki's learned a valuable lesson.

just do whatever to saitama he'll be fine :lol:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

poo poo, I got dangerously close to letting slip Saitama's "The Hulk's secret" moment from the ONE version in the Murata thread.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mystic Mongol posted:

That's my secret, Genos. Something is always on sale.

:ocelot:

seriously though Murata thread talk: Berk Berkly what are you doing I was trying not to mention that you nimrod :cripes:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Good man

It's enough to know that we're basically all on the same page re: Saitama's serious hero hobby lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Garou's half-hearted monster hobby couldn't beat Saitama's serious hero hobby.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Serious Frolicking posted:

well poo poo, looks like saitama has finally met his match in that giant burger

That there looks like a job for Genos if you ask me

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Because I can't post about it in the Murata thread:

EVIR Gibson posted:

You can't change him because I think he demonstrates the people in S-Class that are just there because they are strong while ignoring their bad sides. But I think him and several others in S-Class is the reason Mask is trying to clean up S-Class. Mask said he wants to make sure no one becomes S-Class without the ideal characteristics he and probably the Hero Association want in there. Prisoner, Pig God, Robo, ,Tornado, and several others in S-Class demonstrate corrosive, unrelatable, or selfish personalities. I think when the Hero Association went first legit, they had to fill in the S-Class with anyone strong to have legit protection quickly. Now that they have a good number they can now make sure any new hero entering S-Class is the ideal hero for the public.

I hope he just means Pig God is "unrelatable."

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mordaedil posted:

With this, my only sadness is that I am going to have to be very careful what I post in every thread on this subject.

Welcome to the club.

One of these days Bad Seafood's gonna read this version so he can appreciate how hard it is for us to keep those other threads relatively unspoiled.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

Its incredibly easy to not spoil something. Just don't do it

you'd think that but then you read what others post in the other threads

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

Soon we get to see the infinite combo. Wonder how thats gonna look

King: "hmph. good grief"

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, Garou takes out Tank Top Master and Licenseless Rider in the same scene. He's not just going to ignore beating up a hero if he's given the chance, of any rank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, I'm 100% with tsob on this one. We don't need an explanation for Saitama's powers because we already have it. And it's perfect because it's the same running joke we've been hearing from the start.