Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Shugojin posted:

Dimple is a cool guy but that relationship can't work out because Saitama somehow gives less of a drat than Mob.

That's because Mob Psycho is about Mob discovering that he does actually give a poo poo.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Watchdogman presumably is pretty strong.
He did first appear all bloody on a mountain of corpses.

Still, I'd like to know if he has an actual power. A lot of the S-Class are just "really loving strong" but applied in different ways. Like Lightspeed Flash is super fast and Superalloy Darkshine is invulnerable. Heroes with actual "metahuman" abilities that aren't just training or technology are pretty rare. There's like... the psychic sisters, Zombieman and Sweet Mask?

Rohan Kishibe fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
quote=/ edit

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
During the Garou thing, isn't she the one who berates everyone for not looking after bystanders, saying King is the only one doing his job properly?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Mask hates Pig God because he's a big ugly fato and Mask is insecure about the fact he's secretly some kind of horrific monster wearing an Edgar suit.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
A lot of the time Saitama just doesn't dodge because why should he?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Saitama probably can do all this stuff, but whether or not he knows he can is a different kettle of fish entirely.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
I think Saitama and Sweet Mask already handled all of those.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Punch 6 Billion Monsters.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.

His Divine Shadow posted:

My reaction 5 minutes ago: 47 new posts, I bet a new chapter has been released gently caress yeah!

:mad:

Awesome, with this post I've got ADTRW thread cliche bingo for the page, thanks.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Truck-kun is a menace and should be destroyed, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Blast's eyes seem drawn similarly to Blue's so I guess he's on the level about his back story.