Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Adelheid posted:

I don't know how Murata's going to handle this. His design for Tatsumaki just doesn't convey her perpetual, barely-contained murderous rage. "Tornado of Terror" means something in ONE's version that is unfortunately lost in Murata's.

I don't understand this post. I mean it literally makes no sense. How can anyone have any doubts or lack of faith in Murata's artistic abilities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

So who's in the list of people who know how powerful Saitama is? Before the Garou arc wasn't it just Genos, Bang and Speed of sound Sonic (lol)? Now it seems to include practically every S-class hero as well.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

I kinda don't like the zombieman can actually die. I wanted him to just be like Alucard and be able to rematerialise after being liquidised.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Pssst no one said it wasn't.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

What are you even talking about?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

I was actually disappointed when they new pages showed the restaurant diner was King. This is what you unfunny fucks have done, are you proud?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Nah that's not it, it can be really funny and ONE does a good job of keeping it so. It's really impressive how it still hasn't gotten old even after so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Moltrey posted:

his mentor Reigen, who claims to possess far greater power than Mob himself.

But yeah, mob psycho is definitely worth reading. I'm seemingly among the few that prefers OPM, even the original ONE version, but some of the moments in mob psycho are just jaw dropping. You won't have to wait long for them either.