Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

So what are the odds the the Earth is in trouble prophesy is about Saitama because so far in the comic he is the most dangerous thing in existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

As far as I can remember, based on what we've seen, being a monster doesn't make you evil. People who become them just typically decide that they need to be bad now because they were already bad and just weren't acting upon it.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

I know it's his thing is Zombieman going to be okay? This time feels different.

Is that the guy from the House of Evolution that made him? He might be trying to get stronger.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I'm pretty excited for Saitama's other disciples, Garou and Sweet Mask, to show up and help do some real hero work.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Eighties ZomCom posted:

I feel like 3 of those were just regular animals they mistook for monsters though.

This is the kind of talk that gets you eaten.

I loved how the music hero guy just completely shutdown Blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

oh jay posted:

Monkey's Paw: Watchdogman gets fleshed out, but only in the Manga, in the 4th redraw of the Phoenixman fight.

Imagine Endless Eight, but it is the Phoenixman fight.