Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

It's funny that Fubuki's move is not going to work because Tatsumaki learned that move innately without even trying. Seriously it's amazing how little chance Fubuki has against Tatsumaki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

ignore

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 04:42 on May 7, 2015

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

post is not edit.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Parrotine posted:

You would think that esper brat would have learned a thing or two about humility after getting crushed by Garou, but nope, the SS Bitch keeps on riding those high seas!

Well she had just been caught off guard and smacked around by the monster society so she was not at full power. I doubt she would have beaten him but that could probably justify it in her eyes.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Honestly I just didn't think I knew enough about watchdog man to comment. Like, what's his deal?

Probably his coolest moment was when the hero association sent him to protect a city they heard was going to be attacked by monsters. They eventually contacted him to check if the monsters came and he said "nothing interesting to report" then cutting over to the city to show that he already killed all the monsters.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Blinks77 posted:

Boros was rather completely lacking in a self preservation instinct.

Probably because the normal punches could not actually kill him like they could everyone else. Due to his regeneration and durability.

Also people remember that guidebook that stated that Boros was a Dragon Level threat. According to people that could read it, that is only in his base form. In his more powerful states he is ranked as a god level threat.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

I don't remember Darkshine being all that twisted.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

In all seriousness I wonder if King and Tornado will ever come into conflict. she is not really the type to be afraid of any type of enemy. Honestly she probably would not bother with any sort of pestering and just flatten him like she did to Genos.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Ok I did not remember that stuff. Still it's not much more of answer.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Dark shine shaves his head, his hair never fell out. Its crazy to even think he worked himself as hard as Satima.

No I recall it being stated his hair fell out.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

jetpackhewy posted:

So, in ONE's comic, the Gale and Hellfire of the Monster Association are different from the ninja's Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame, right?

Correct. But Gale Win and Hellfire Flame survive thanks to Phoenix Man and are turned back into normal humans, so they can reappear here.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

jetpackhewy posted:

That doesn't happen in the ONE version, just the Murata redraw., though.

Yeah I am just talking about for when the Murata redraw gets here.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Billzasilver posted:

Lightspeed Flash is a much better name than Flashy Flash

Shining Flash would be better as it's supposed to be based on the burst of light rather than speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Nyan was caught by a bad match up.