Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

The Redraw probably has one wrap-up chapter before we get to the storyline where we find out that King has been taking credit for Saitama's exploits all along and is actually a giant wuss :allears:

Can't wait to see this sequence redone: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/174082/onepunch-man-original_ch44_by_anonymous

e: sorry if you thought this post was announcing a new chapter or something, if you haven't been following the redraw thread you really should check out the latest chapter: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/258244/onepunch-man_ch35.2-v3_by_nerieru-scans/1

Fellis fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Jintor posted:

i've started reading my hero academia and i want a crossover with OPM like yesterday

that is all

Where do you think All-for-One originates from? OPM is a prequel

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Saitama's bald, so how did he pass down One for All to his successor?

I dunno, I'm looking forward to seeing how ONE writes around this. Probably some absurd deus ex capillius

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Dr Bofoi/metal knight is aware that saitama is very strong after he beat up all the robots. Probably not aware of god strength though but he will soon

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Alder posted:

Finally caught up to the original webcomic after reading all the re-drawn chapters. Welcome to my latest obsession.

welcome

also read mob psycho

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

LostRook posted:

I'm surprised that the anime ended up not tying the meteor's course change to Boros. I guess it will end up being connected to Homeless Emperor's god.

Where was that connected to Boros in the comic? I missed that.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Has Atomic Samurai's sword hand-guard always been a swastika?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Man its been years since i looked at this thread, like 30 chapters of webcomic to read! Plus i dont remember how MA arc went down at all anymore. Iím just waiting for the hyper wave displacement cannon in Murata version, and man it better be a whole rear end chapter and get sold super well, like metal knight flying in level following Kingís beam attack as it blows away garou and only on the last page does it show itís all in his head

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

In the redraw, this shouldn't be the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon from King, this is just when King shows up and intimidates all the cadres to give other S-class time to get back in the fight to bail him out. I do agree that there is not such a feeling of hopelessness in the redraw though, but there is still time for the S-class to get trounced some more.

e: it maybe was just reading week to week that really made me feel like that, binging the comic now it doesn't feel as hopeless, but also I know what's happening more or less. The King misdirect is only a page, i hope murata sells it better with a huge spread of his attack blowing away gold sperm.

Also I forgot that the kid Garou kept running into is not present in the redraw cadre fight. I'm rereading the whole ONE MA arc and it is quite different

e: we're roughly at chapter 73 in the webcomic: https://mangadex.org/chapter/500d7444-d4a9-4c91-bc34-60d8cb48319f/1

Fellis fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 10, 2021

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

later on when we flashback to it, you'll see a small man above the god, finger firmly up nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I think wave motion cannon is happening in the redraw next chapter

Feels too early, like we could use another chapter or two of all the S-class in despair. That or this is the King fakeout so the S-class backs off? Dunno how its gonna play out, but pretty sure thatís King Engine in the last panel