Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
It's hilarious how saitama himself just doesnt really get whats going on. He's only here because people were being noisy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

ONE has the best panel compositions and comedic timing. I love it.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Gothmog1065 posted:

Well, we've seen what the last serious punch can do. At least Saitama is happy.

This is actually going to be from the super serious move series. I wonder how much more serious that is.

e: ah i may have read it wrong

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
I wonder how Saitama's previous opponents would stack up against the S-Class heroes. Going all the way back to Asura Rhino, even. The Rhino beat up Genos, but that was before his upgrade.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He's busy and it's been a while so 3 pages is better than 0 pages.

He's also usually pretty prompt about adding to an unfinished but released chapter so he may use it as motivation to finish it up.

This is the same way the ONE releases have gone since I started following his version. He'll release a few new pages at a time over the course of a week or two until the chapter's finished, then it's back to a-waitin'

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Fellis posted:

Has Atomic Samurai's sword hand-guard always been a swastika?

in the murata version it appears that its some kinda flower/orbit thing

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
"manji" is just the japanese word for the swastika. the nazis happened to use the right-facing version. china and india both still use it a lot too, not just japan

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
both orientations are used commonly, with different meanings depending on the particular religious or cultural tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
blast doesnt exist he was made up by the hero association so all of the heroes would always strive for perfection