Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I still can't get over the fact that Saitama's hero name is 'The caped baldy' :haw:

That being said, the story is really cool and the art has it's charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

AtomikKrab posted:

THE PIG GOD IS OUT OF SNACKS, while he is distracted by this tragedy a DL Dragon opponent comes and swallows him whole, but our mighty lard hero counters and it is a brawl of EAT or BE EATEN... and I guess saitama does some stuff and hey sweetmask is vulnerable to UGLY

For some reason I'm thinking that Sweet Mask was really ugly before therefore his weakness. And man, can't wait for Saitama to start loving poo poo up. Murata has drawn the Pig God?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Terror Sweat posted:

No Pig God was introduced at the start of this arc. Murata isn't anywhere near.

Well, I was thinking on that promotional art that he has done with the other heroes. We saw a lot of the S-class heroes there.

EDIT:

Pig God is peeking on the center of the image.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jul 16, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Since I know gently caress of japanese I just skimmed the whole series and I'm the only thinking that is on it's last legs?

I mean, where to go after the Garou Arc?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Th fight is nice and all but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Saitama's arrival.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I love how everyone's acting like your typical shonen characters and Saitama's all 'Get off my lawn you drat kids! :bahgawd:'

:allears:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
And it's out

Saitama is the best :allears:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/263575/onepunch-man-original_ch95--v4-_by_anonymous

Another new page

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New Chapter

:gonk: What the gently caress Sweet Mask

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Can't wait for Saitama to punch the crap out of Tatsumaki.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
You guys can take away the FubukiXSaitama ship from my cold, dead hands. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Since it would be spoiler in the Murata version thread. I can't believe it was needed to be plainly stated that the King of the Monsters used to be human for me to realize the similarities with Garou's monster form.