Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Brightman posted:

Thanks.

He's just gonna chill underground and take a nap again isn't he?

I tried that but it was just a few chapters in Portuguese, but looking back a few pages it looks like I need to make an account and log in to fix that? Ok.

I had the Portuguese problem as well, you don't need an account to fix it though. Just open one of the Portuguese chapters, and at the top by the chapter number and page number drop down menus, it should have one for scanlator, open that and pick the English option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I like what happened to that apple!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Give Garou back his hair

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I'm disappointed with a lot of the changes in the manga, for example the original King Motion Wave Cannon I like a lot better than the manga version but at the same time the new joke with it is excellent and Saitama surfing on an aircraft carrier was both a top tier gag and extremely cool so I'm also very much enjoying the manga.