Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Did that gif just loving happen holy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Nah, I think Sweet Mask is referring to "God"

This. This right here.

Remember that hobo? The bum with fire powers?

Whatever the hell that dude worshiped has tainted Sweet Mask, I'm placing all bets on it.

White Light fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 26, 2014

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Looks like Psykos has a "in the mountains of madness', uh, madness induced from gazing into the future and seeing the thing that caused Shibabawa to freak out before kicking the bucket

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

ONE seems to be focused on Mob Psycho right now, just read that

I don't wanna read that, I wanna read about Saitama :qq:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Lamebot posted:

throw in some 60s hannah-barbera sound effects and we're good.

It's not complete without looping backgrounds!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

You would think that esper brat would have learned a thing or two about humility after getting crushed by Garou, but nope, the SS Bitch keeps on riding those high seas!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I wish I could read japanese :(

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

We waited two months for that?

It literally ends right where we were at last time haha, talk about getting blue balled

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Welcome to ONE's world, where the author really wishes you were reading Mob Psycho 100 instead.

If he really wants me to read it he'll hire Murata to redraw it

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

The blow to her ego is going to be biblical

Can't wait for the next chapter this Christmas

White Light fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 3, 2015

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

Murata's gonna take a hiatus and apprentice himself to Itou Junji and Umezu Kazuo in preparation

I want this to happen so badly, Junti Ito is loving phenomenal

"THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR YOU BALDY!"

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I have a feeling the entire fight is gonna be Saitama wearing Tatsumaki out. He's just gonna be holding on to her one way or another no matter what crazy psychic maneuver she pulls, to the point where she can barely stand.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

ONE is really getting good with his panel composition. He really knows how to storyboard a fight so you get the best clarity without overwhelming the reader

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Honestly I just didn't think I knew enough about watchdog man to comment. Like, what's his deal?

You don't wanna know his deal, because once you figure it out you'll be just another corpse under the pile of bodies he's amassed during his pilgrimage through Q-city.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Nahxela posted:

Can he punch the multiverse

You gotta talk to Lord Beerus about that one

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Unless Saitama shows up and this doesn't get settled by Fubuki and Tatsumaki this'll actually be the first fight Saitama's technically lost.

Is it really a fight if he never threw a punch in the first place?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Oh god he's giving them that 'now you're all in big, BIG trouble!' look that Billy Madison does before he smashes everyone in the face with a dodgeball

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Of course Watchdogman never leaves his city, he's dressed as a giant Shiba Inu, those dogs break for nobody but one

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Same idea, different coat of paint

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ha! All those smug goons who thought the dude running the Heroes Association meetings was Blast can suck it DOWN :cheeky:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Blast saved her life? Did they reveal Blast?

Gotta get in on that chapter stat

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I read the part where Blast is shown.

Wouldnt it be hilarious if ONE pulled a Tyler Durden and revealed that Blast is just Saitama's split personality during his sleeping hours, blissfully unaware of it all

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Kild posted:

Blast saved Tatsumaki 18 years ago. Saitama would've been like 8 years old.

That's a good question, how old is Saitama? I was thinking late 20s

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I wonder what other crazy things ONE will get Saitama to punch.

I wanna see him take on a force rather than a monster. Saitama vs. Death from those Final Destination films! :allears:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I wanna know the thing that hobo man weirdo prayed to, thing was raunchy looking

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Well it looks like I'm not sleeping tonight :stonk:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Since it would be spoiler in the Murata version thread. I can't believe it was needed to be plainly stated that the King of the Monsters used to be human for me to realize the similarities with Garou's monster form.

You gotta wonder if the reason why the King of Monsters was added in the Murata version was to be a boss fight for Garou to get a more cemented step for his monster power-up. Like 'oh I beat the monster king, now I absorbed his powers', something like that.

We've seen nuttier things in this manga!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Billzasilver posted:

Is king of monsters an updated version of the god that powered up hobo emperor? It must be either that or more fodder for garou the secret hero of justice

Nah, hobo God has nothing to do with the monster association, he just uses H.Emperor as his emissary of sorts

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Xarbala posted:

Frankly we need the murata version because it's the only one getting any updates

It's probably getting few updates cause ONE is having trouble coming up with the next Big Arc for the story, writer's block has reared its ugly head

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

But didn't ONE set up the new arc by introducing a new Hero Association group?

Set up and delivery are not the same thing

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Can anyone here read Japanese? :argh:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

That’s a pretty funny joke that’ll almost certainly be cut in the redraw when it arrives in 4 years

Nah it'll just be updated for 'Murata' and 'higher quality art'

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

Don’t forget God, Blast and genos’s story

They already covered Genos's story? It was that whole wall-of-text explanation with Saitama not giving two fucks about it.

Or maybe you're talking about ONE actually moving that plot piece on his story chess board, then I getcha

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Elentor posted:

It's amazing how the same gag is always just as funny as the last time.

I wasn't expecting this at all.

I was actually legit expecting another Sea King or Garou situation but nope!

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

lol just remembered this page

When did this happen? He updates so infrequently it's been tough for me to put a bead on things like this

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ten bucks says Sweet Mask becomes the next big bad like Garou

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

:lol: Extended Family of Darkness

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

graham cracker posted:

It's called Drunk Tiger, not Slightly Buzzed Tiger.

Edit: I love this frame.

Is she pinching her face or trying to tear it off

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

mabels big day posted:

watchdog man will never be explained

I'm good with this but for gently caress's sake give him something to do, he's barely been featured in the series at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

Sweet Mask was ripped apart but he might still walk it off.

Whatever happened to that guy? I think Saitama just grabbed him and ran off somewhere.