Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Thank goodness, I was worried!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Bucswabe posted:

I know this probably isn't the case since there is still so much that still needs to happen in this story, but this chapter feels very "end-game-ish"

A seemingly all-out attack by either the Organization or by Metal Knight. Genos potentially reaching his max strength. Nobody left to repair Genos when he's broken...

Well I think ONE is trying to wrap up OPM and move on to other projects so it wouldn't be completely out of the question. I think the only thing that needs to come full circle is that prophecy the seer made before choking on her whether's original.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

If Murata doesn't fully deliver on the Wave Cannon, he's a hack who should stick to horny drawings.

I'll have you know the Good Lord Murata has never, not once, ever disappointed with King's Engine, the People's Champ.

If anything he has improved it with all the extra King content embellishments.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

yeah im guessing this is why blast is never around. hes off fighting god with the not-avengers

It really is kind of neat that ONE is setting up this one ultimate Big Bad in the background. This one feels different than all the other Super Huge Mega Threats we've seen before. Maybe he can take two whole Saitama punches!