Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'd remove Genos and Fubuki, they contribute nothing to the fights

Watchdog-Man can use their screen time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Every third chapter released should be a redraw of Phoenix Man, a battle eternally reborn.

Phoenix Man should fight his way through the entire S-Class untill he's finally killed forever by MegaMan.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tatsumaki pulled everyone out of the base so she could crush it, the kid might've been rescued already but no one aside from King in her opinion was strong enough to not get killed by her wringing the base + city like a washcloth.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hero association might've told him to fancy his outfit up more

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lend the thread your posts so peole realize it's an update and not just more arguing!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

But zombieman's powers without limiter would be to grow another arm?

Zombieman's gonna start regenerating too good and his blood puddles are gonna regenerate into more Zombiemen.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ONE updated the manga and then he was like 'Do it again'

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mystic Mongol posted:

Metal Bat is so cool.

ONE really has a firm grasp on writing heroic characters. In most stories, "Stupid mook with a club" would not be a compelling character, much less an inspiring one.
"

Metal Bat still didn't even try to defend himself till the security guards tipped their hands and confirmed they were completely evil because he trusted that they could restrain those cyborgs more easily.

Dude's great. 👍

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TowerofOil posted:

You know you're in for a bad time when you ambush a guy with a sucker punch and he no sells and responds with "huh?".

Without the benefit of voice acting, I'm sure the impression you're supposed to get there was surprise and genuine shock rather than an angry Josuke Higashikata huh?

Like you're meant to think that 'oh gently caress they can take on Metal Bat, this got really dire' and then he Ultra Instincts past them and oh it's alright for now, phew.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wonder if he changed his hair.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I love that Garou just immediately keeps standing back up after every assault.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You guys are really taking Garou's brain damaged concussion thoughts seriously here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

I dunno where to check on that, but I assumed Suiryu just doesn't recognize Saitama without the wig.

He showed up to save him from the other monsterized martial artists though so he should recognize him from that too. He was in his hero suit at the time and everything!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for the Dragon Quest themed Heroes to show up and help defeat Phoenixman's 18th form.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sefer posted:

Does anyone know a non-MangaDex source for 138 and 139? I was behind and now that MangaDex is down I can't catch up.

https://manganelo.com/manga/read_onepunchman_one

I wish the watch page on Mangadex was accessible, because I can't even remember 6 manga that I was following on there right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

You could try the way back machine

Ah, trying to look at follows must make it want to log me in and that takes me to that actual site so it's not working for me. Was worth a shot though!