Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Yes you do want to read mob psycho. Go read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah it's got a big of a slow start, but if definitely has that a well, perhaps even more than one punch man

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Another great thing about Mob Psycho is that you can see the development of ONE as an artist, unlike One Punch Man, he actually puts effort into his mob psycho drawings and at the beginning it looks awful and gradually gets better and better to now where it's actually legitimately good art

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I just occurred to me that both the old grandmaster dudes names are Bang and Bomb. We still haven't seen Blast right? I'm putting in my prediction that Blast is related to the both of them somehow. Either their master, father, or another brother. Might be funny if Blast is their mother.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I Just finished rereading this from where the Murata version leaves off and am thinking of things that are foreshadowed that we still have yet to see.

-There's the mad cyborg Genos is after, which Engine Knight hinted to him may have been Metal Knight, plus Metal Knight has his eyes on Saitama after he wrecked the Hero Association HQ's defense robots.
-Then there is the "God" that killed Homeless Emperor before he could explain himself to Zombieman. Additionally, Handsome Mask appeared to become all scarred up when he was getting angry at the group of idolboys, and his scarring greatly resembled the look of the God. Perhaps there's a connection there? Either way I believe both of them are going to become important at some point, whether or not they're connected.
-The whole deal with Blast, the S Rank #1 hero; he's bound to show up at some point.
-I don't think we've seen the last of Garou after he got away after Saitama's defeat.
-There's whatever Psykos saw when she looked into the future that drove her to attempt to destroy humanity
-Black Sperm and Rover are now hidden inside Hero Association HQ as animals. I doubt they're going to do much, but there's always the possibility.
-The immediate fight between Saitama and Tatsumaki
-I think Engine Knight is the only S ranker aside from Blast that we haven't seen their power, so he's probably going to show up and do stuff soon.

I can't think of any other leads at the moment so I might have missed a few.

Davinci fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jul 19, 2015

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

I don't want to spoil anything but if you read Mob Psycho 100 you'll get a good idea of the way Black Sperm is likely to go.

I've read Mob Psycho and I don't remember Black Sperm showing up at all. Mind giving a quick refresher?

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Oooooh, I get what you mean now.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Here's version Four

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
New issue out in Japanese. See it here if you can read Japanese or even if you just want to look at the pictures. http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/103.html

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Tatsumaki is going to end up going all out on Saitama and level the whole Hero HQ in the process. Then they're going to have to rebuild it even bigger.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
From my experience he tends to have long stretches of nothing and then puts up a few new chapters in quick succession before receding back into his cave.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
It just occurred to me that since Sweet Mask is guarding the position of #1 A rank, and that since Saitama is in the A ranks now after the Garou arc, those two are eventually going to clash if Saitama keeps climbing the ranks and we'll likely see just what Sweet Mask's powers actually are. It impresses me how ONE manages to keep sliding all these plot threads in throughout to hook onto whenever he needs them.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I always got the feeling that if Boros went all out on Garou at the beginning of the fight then Garou would have been obliterated. However, that if Boros decided to go easy on him for really any length of time than Garou's absurdly high potential for learning and developing his skills would kick in and he would be able to match and maybe surpass Boros in battle.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah Kissmanga is missing a ton of chapters, not just the most recent one. Pretty sure batoto has everything though.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
The side characters are all very good so having more focus on them is not a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Were those all masks of the subterraneans? And a statue of one in the room they were fighting in?